Sahra, Massage Provider in North Vancouver

I met with Sahra the other week when I was in Vancouver. I was at a North Vancouver Hotel and too beat and jet lagged to want to figure out transit or take a cab so she offered to outcall to me. We set an appointment and I waited. She called appologizing she was running late (never heard that before), and called again and again and again (I was already tired when I booked her).

Turned out her reason / excuse seemed legitimate to me and she did show up about 2 hours late - but I had nothing better to do but work...

Althrough she is no looker by any means, her face isn't ugly either, she has a very fit / toned body for a declared 41 year old. She's definitively older than that or life's be real hard on her.

She asked for 125h + 20 for outcall which was good. She gave me back some at the end when appologizing yet again for her lateness which was beyond her contol - a nice gesture.

She gave me a very good sensual massage with little teasing until the flip where more teasing happened until she asked how I wanted to proceed with the finish. I opted for bbbj which she did vigurously then slowly and sensually and back again to drag it out (I'd never really had that before). When I indicated I was about to... she kept on going CIM - wow, and kept on going until my convulsions had ended.

All in all great value IMO