Sign in to follow this  

Ginger, the sweet and hot student from Candyland.

Wow, I had Ginger from Candyland as my guest today and she was like ginger, hot and sweet. I couldn't find anyone on BP or anywhere else. I came across Ginger's ad and contacted Candyland for info and liked what I heard and so invited her over to be my guest. Ginger is a young classy student and she is originally from China. Candyland did it this time. They got us a hot lady from Toronto. Well done Candyland,

She has the cutest face I have seen in a long time. She has lovely fairly pale soft skin, relatively small but sexy pair of boobs and absolutely sexy very sweet, beautiful trimmed very sweet kitty to die for. She also enjoys great hygiene all over. Though her kitty scores an undisputed A+ (and it is not too hairy or too bald just the right amount) but her face is a close second. Guys she is SO CUTE you have to see it to believe it.

Her services included lots of Daty (her kitty occupied me so much I didn't have much time left for her rest), her face is very cute and kissing was a green light but kissing on her mouth was not allowed. She more than made up for lack of DFK/LFK with her sweet kitty, cute face, friendly personality and she was so responsive to both Daty and FS that I think the entire building is now aware that I had a date this afternoon who enjoyed her time enormously.

Ginger will be here tonight and tomorrow so if you wish to see her rush now and she will leave Ottawa Monday morning BUT good news she will be back again next month (June 10th, she told me). I will definitely see her again.

Thank you Ginger for great time.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this