Not a Lurker Anymore

Hello CERB Community,

My short story is that I'm a middle aged gentleman, adventurous type, who was looking to supplement my need for sex and intimacy. I stumbled across CERB after surfing thru some CL adds late last year. I was instantly hooked on all the interesting/educational topics being discussed. After approx 4 months of reading and getting comfortable I set up my 1st SP date and haven't looked back since.

I really have to credit and thank the CERB community. The threads and recommendations found here are an invaluable resource. I did my research, and my 1st experience was awesome. In the last 4 months I've seen quite a number of ladies, and each and every one of the experiences ranged from awesome to great (Thankyou Ladies).

I still think I'm a rookie at this point in my hobbying career, however I feel somewhat educated, experienced and can share. I'll be posting now from time to time and writing some reco's if the ladies desire.

Coming out of the closet so to speak is just the next step in becoming a fully addicted hobbiest. We'll see where it goes from here.

GHT :)

• Like 1

I'm so glad you came out of the closet...lol...hiding behind a computer is a shame..hehe...ladies this guy is a gem...treat him right..;-) and happy posting GHT.

kisses,

Emma A

Welcome to the darkside.....muhuuuuhaahahahahahaha! Seriously though, you'll find that this is quite the hobby, better than ham radio or model railroad that's for sure!

As Cowboy said....Welcome to the darkside........

It is not really the dark side.....as it more like walking into the light...as you feel like you have died and gone to heaven with the lovely ladies around here.......

Have fun...enjoy.....

yes ght welcome, I like you am new at this, but I must say that the experiences here have been great and I am looking to many more as are you, welcome and enjoy!!!8)

Welcome to Cerb GHT

Nice of you to come out of the closet. :smile:

Look forward to seeing recs from you.

It most certainly is a great community that you have decided to join.

A wealth of information is a your finger tips.

Cheers and Happy Hobbying :grin:

There's a closet? No one told me about any closet.... ;-) But seriously GHT - don't be shy about sharing knowledge, tips or experiences. That is what makes this such a great place to be.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone,

and thank you Emma for the ego boost. You really do bring out the best in me. HAHA

GHT

welcome ght, me too have recently join the hobby after being a lurker here for a while you will see the ottawa lady's are wonderfull.

Excellent site full of wonderful people...very intelligent, humorous and a lot of fun. Welcome and enjoy.

Guest f***2f***

Welcome to CERB.....your recommendations are always welcomed as it benefits the rest of us...happy posting:motion:

Welcome I hope you have fun. With the many beautiful women of cerb. XOXO. Peachy/Val.:bddog:

GHT -- Welcome as well from someone who was a rookie not that long ago as well. Sounds like Emma got you off to a great start, no pun intended. :-P And it sounds like you really did your homework as well.

Dont forget to post your experiences once you feel a bit more comfortable. This is one of the nicest group of people around.

So you took the step and I hope you realize there is not way out :grin:

It's sort of the "dark side" of life but so damn fun.

Welcome to the amazing hobby of meeting fantastic ladies!