Sudden PK hate?

So I may be new to the hobby(ing) and I've yet to experience the ladies on the SP side of things; time permitting, soon I hope.

I have done a fair bit of reading throughout the countless forums and posts here, knowing that CL is a dangerous tool I still glance at it from time to time, I've recently been seeing a lot of anti PK (Pink Kitty) adds posted on it.

Many for the very same ladies you've all written fabulous recomendations on, i.e Yasmine, Samantha etc..

http://ottawa.en. CL .ca/ers/1323253132.html

^ as an example

Anyone have any information on this? Is it a bunch of yahoos attempting to hurt PK's rep or is there any validity behind the accusations?

I'd tend to believe it's a bunch of bogus nonsense given CL's track record but I thought I'd ask anyways.

Evening Star

Burning Bright

Well, let's just say that like almost everything else in this world, some people have differing opinions about various agencies.

On the other board, there is quite an active discussion about PK and customer satisfaction in which PKJessica takes a very active role. I believe there were some issues around her participation in CERB, which is why PKJason took over her account.

This is a recommendation board (the protocol is "if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all"). So I say nothing except to confirm what YS said that there are active discussion threads about PK and customer satisfaction on the other board that you can refer to.

Coles notes version: Guy gets angry at perceived sub-par service, PK claims to work for the SP and not vice-versa and can do nothing about it, guys go ballistic, PK unable or unwilling to charm their way out of things, guys go more ballistic, PK vows to let the thread die, guys continue to go ballistic, PK chimes in again, guys go ballistic ...