Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

Guest R**3*9

Aggressive personalities,

I really don't like being in a room with people who have no regard for the thoughts or ideas of others. If all you want to do is hear your own voice... head for the nearest mirror look at the most important person in the world and chat away. Spare the rest of us your diatribe.

Edited by R**3*9
intent was not clear

Turn signal abuse. For those who turn on the signal and then leave it on for the next 20km and for those who never use the damn things, even when they should I have two words for you... And it's not Happy Birthday. :whipping:

I hate getting cut off or interrupted in the middle of explaining my order at the fast food drive through. Even then, they still get the order wrong every time. :-( They need to listen and let you finish. Then do their up sell to see if I want fries with that.

My pet peeve, this happened the other day,

I got a nasty email, cause apparently I did not respond to the original email fast enough. OK...so guess what, I do not have my computer attached to my hip, sometimes I can be in no reception area...or I took a day or 2 off from electronics, ahahaha..I suppose a phone call was to hard to do?

NOT JUST SPEAKING OF WORK...BUT MY FB HAHAHHA

Grrrrr.....I am done now lol..thanks feel better now:)

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Some people's inability or refusal to make even the most basic attempt to answer their own question.

I don't mean specifically to the board, although the are a lot of "anyone seen" or "any info on" threads out there, but in all aspects of life.

People have become so accustomed to the instant answers of google that they seem to have forgotten how to think for themselves. I get numerous phone calls each week from both clients and employees that make me shake my head as they usually answer their own question while asking it.

When did people start to have so little confidence in their own knowledge and ability?

I find it terribly rude-when guys pm you and ask for your availability as they are interested in setting something up-you reply back , provide them with the info they are looking for and then...................Nothing!

I completely understand we all have busy lives, and cannot always provide lengthy pms....but a simple not today, that does not work-that right there took me less than 2 seconds to type.

Anyhoo-thats all :)

• Like 4

Drivers, at a red ligth on the left lane, who wants to cut through stopped traffic to use the "turn right exit" two lanes away.

Drivers speeding away and moving between cars when there is just enough room for their cars. Its scary like hell when your on the highway on the left lane on your way to pass another car.

Being tailgated on the left lane and wanting to move on the right, but also having another car in your "angle mort".

Waiting in line at the cash (one open) along with a few pepople with other cashiers hiding away "looking busy".

Love you signature quote!

Additional Comments:

Irregardless - I like being discrete! :wink:

Additional Comments:

Irregardless - I like being discrete! :wink:

Irregardless ... newfies say it this way! LOL!

My pet peeve of the day.....and yesterday and last week

Thermostats ..... the one in my office ..... the slide type not digital

I walks in my office...sit down. Gee its warm....take off coat.

Boy its cool now....turn up a fraction.

Geez.....hot again .... turn back down a sliver

Shit....cool again.....put on sweater

God Dammit.....it's warm .....turn down a smidge

Cold again....put on jacket

Turn up, Turn down, turn up, take jacket off, take sweater off

Fuck this shit I am getting in my truck and going for a drive .....

Guest realnicehat

My pet peeve is people who won't stop fucking with the thermostat!

Sorry Lee, couldn't resist ;)

People who view yellow lights as a signal to speed up and go through on a red. Having been rear-ended at an intersection last week by just such a person this has become very high on my list.

My pet peeve of the day.....and yesterday and last week

Thermostats ..... the one in my office ..... the slide type not digital

I walks in my office...sit down. Gee its warm....take off coat.

Boy its cool now....turn up a fraction.

Geez.....hot again .... turn back down a sliver

Shit....cool again.....put on sweater

God Dammit.....it's warm .....turn down a smidge

Cold again....put on jacket

Turn up, Turn down, turn up, take jacket off, take sweater off

Fuck this shit I am getting in my truck and going for a drive .....

Oh, poor Lee, the pitfalls of menopause.

Eat some chocolate & have a good cry.

There there!

Sandi :icon_lol:

• Like 1

People walk past you to push a clearly illuminated elevator up/down call button, making the elevator mad so it takes longer to arrive.

5338250306_ecbe12373c_z.jpg

I completely agree with you on this one LOL

Pet Peeves:

Waiting for people

People who drive slow when there's absolutely no cars in front of them

Rush hour traffic, or any type of unsteady traffic, I cant stand just sitting in the car not moving

Kisses and Stay Sexy

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

The vague or cryptic posts people make about their personal lives on Facebook, twitter and even cerb.

Things like:

"Thinking of a special lady/guy."

"you know who you are"

"if you're reading this"

Either send them a private message, tell us the whole story (we know you're dying for someone to ask) or shut up already.

Aahhhhhh...that felt good. Now time for some breakfast.

Hope you're reading this, you know who you are. ;)

Guest c**io**m7

Coming home to a dirty kitchen and three days later, the mess maker still hasn't fucking cleaned it.

People that jumps into a conversation without being invited or give their opinion without being asked for it. ... or ask questions about things that are none of their business!

Guest *Ste***cque**

Narcissists on Facebook! Ok, maybe I need to narrow that down some. People who post too much, people who humble brag and lately people who add half a dozen hashtags after every post.

Guest c**io**m7

Sending a note in one of the many instant messaging/chat apps and the damn thing isn't sending.

Butter. It's freakin' everywhere. It's in freakin everything. I LOVE the taste of butter in stuff.

Try to find a delicious treat in this festive season that doesn't contain butter or fat that doesn't taste like a triscuit or melba toast. CAN'T. BE. DONE.

This boy will be pouting this Christmas. Or indulging in buttery treats, waiting six hours then writhing in pain for the six hours thereafter. Then pouting. I don't need freakin' Dr Seuss. I already am the proud owner/operator of the Gallstone that stole Christmas.

Name calling

Today I thought I would try and collect some bills that were 90 days plus past due. Pretty easy going fella I am and shit happens. Make arrangements for the New Year in January sometime.

BUT

I got called a "shrewd fucktard"

Honestly ... use big boy words. I laughed my ass off and had to end the conversation cause I couldn't quit laughing. Not good for business.... jaysus man..... I guess I will deal with that another day.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Texting replacing good old fashioned voice. There is a time and a place for text but, there are times when people deserve to be spoken to instead of texting. It's a matter of respect!

Turn signals. Or lack there of. People they are not an option! And on the flip side; when you use a turn signal and have executed the turn or lane change, TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF. No one wants to follow your oblivious ass for 40 km in heavy traffic while watching the steady blink of your forgotten signal.

Ahhhh, all better now.