Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

I know some people love brand name items and therefore use the brand name to refer to said item, but purrsonally I can't stand it. I can't count how many clothing requests for yoga pants i've turned down because the client asked me to wear 'lulus' and I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.

I have yoga pants... some of them are Lululemon brand name. But seriously, does the brand name matter? If you show up are you going to look for the symbol, or are any yoga pants fine? I just don't get it. Drive me nuts!

• Like 2

One of my pet peeves is your waiting 20mins for your bus to arrive your with a bunch of other people waiting, the bus arrives and the first person to get on is the person who now wants to count their fare and hold everything up ARGHH!

The word "fantasy" in adult life. Makes me shudder

Nowhere in my personal life, business life or my playtime hobby life do I have any time or desire for "fantasy"

As far as this life often referred to as a fantasy....... for me it is real life.

Nothing like meeting someone you really want to meet... drink some wine, chat, laugh, bond, get nekkid, make out, dfk, some good old pussy eating and cock sucking topped off with a slow passionate fuck or an old school good hard fucking. Now that's real no matter where I am and how it happens.

Maybe we can be friends too ! I just don't ask you to marry me OR see me off the clock.

If I wanted a "fantasy", I would take some shrooms, maybe a few extra, find Peter Pan and fly around the fucking world. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry if I offended anyone.....But that's just me.

• Like 6

Lately I have had a lot of Gent's getting into huff and puff for not being able to be available at their convenient times. Or asking me why I can not do weekends or evenings. I really do not think I should have to explain myself.

Like do you get mad at a pizza place cause they close at 9pm?? No you move on to a place that is open.

I had 3 weeks of not being able to work, wow, I had many that were literally pissed at me for it! Not very nice!

And like, if my ad says Mon-Fri and you are trying to cohere me to fit your schedule, then you most certainly will not get booked, as it shows little respect or ability to follow simple rules. ( or maybe it is inability to read the ad, yes there are words on that ad, not just pictures lol)

• Like 5

I experinced one of my worst pet peeves yesterday at the groceries...

Putting all my food down to pay...I have a few items, salad, tomato, water..and a small jar of Nutella...

The guy in front of me says..."you know Nutella is not good for you...it's full of sugar" :icon_rolleyes: I stayed polite but he probably say my eyes Rolling and read my mind..."excuse me but its none of you friggin biz what I buy"...

I Wonder what stupid comment he would have made if he had seen the condoms I bought the day before...Mind your own biz...really

Oh wait...maybe it was a pick up line? the worst ever if you ask me duh

BJ

....and a small jar of Nutella...

I know a few top level athletes who use Nutella for training fuel, they carry jars with them while travelling.

So a peeve for me is people giving nonsense nutritional advice they get from TV talk shows.

• Like 1

When I buy condoms, I buy a few different boxes in economy size. Different sizes and such. When the cashier makes a comment or rolls her eyes. Really? Yes that's a lot of condoms but why does it matter to you?

I usually make a smart remark like "this should do me for 2 days or its gonna be a wild swinging party tonight". I would love another comeback to shut them up.

Any suggestions?

When I buy condoms, I buy a few different boxes in economy size. Different sizes and such. When the cashier makes a comment or rolls her eyes. Really? Yes that's a lot of condoms but why does it matter to you?

I usually make a smart remark like "this should do me for 2 days or its gonna be a wild swinging party tonight". I would love another comeback to shut them up.

Any suggestions?

I suggest:

"The kids are going to love these balloons at the party? Do you know how much water these ones (hold up any box) will hold?"

I am just starting out as a sex worker but when buying condoms in my personal life, this would happen as well. I spoke to a manager about it in my local pharmacy. The cashier was an older woman and I think that sex of any kind bothered her. She never made a comment but would always change her customer service towards me once the box was put on the counter. She was very polite and cheery at first, then she would barely speak, barely look at me, never hand me my receipt but instead she just put in the bag, and always took the next customer before I had my stuff together to leave the counter.

I think if a cashier ever actually made a rude comment to me, I would stop the line right there and demand a manager. I would not be discrete either. I wouldn't be yelling or creating a huge scene for drama sake but I would be quite assertive to my right to safety and proper customer service instead of rude comments that may discourage people in the future from buying condoms. Married couples have sex with condoms to avoid pregnancy. Married couples may use condoms to avoid the spread of STD that one partner may have. The person at the cash has no idea who you are or why you are buying them and you should have the right to freely purchase a product without scrutiny, rude comments or even dirty looks. Especially when it involved health and safety.

• Like 1

The new prostitution bill, makes zero sense for SP, MA or hobbyist

Toronto frigging traffic, reminds me why I moved 27 years ago

This summer, weather has sucked!

The drive between Toronto and Ottawa

The transport truck drivers on the 401 are becoming more aggressive

And finally

Not being able to see all of the SP, MA previously seen, and any of the sexy new ones before I turn into a turnip!

• Like 2

... I was one! But I hate the posts they tend to make with the inane comments, stupid comments and resurrecting ancient threads while not even reading the previous posts in the thread they've resurrected! I've noticed more of this since the site projects this annoying image exhorting one to join instead of simply limiting the number/advanced content of posts when you're not signed in. Not sure the image is improving the site - the newbies who piss me off by doing this also tend to be the ones who don't progress to making thoughtful contributions!

Hopefully membership and ad revenues are increasing for this awesome and free site.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am looking for a new apartment, but every decent one that is in a location that is good for me, with everything I am looking for in that apartment has the fridge right beside the stove...

Not entirely sure why this drives me nuts..but it really does.

- People chewing with their mouths open

- Men with long fingernails. Love it on women though :)

and what irritates me to no end is when people are late

• Like 1

People who forget how to drive as soon as they enter a shopping mall lot. Jeez!

And those that forget how to drive in a shopping mall lot...not sure' date=' maybe even worse

[img']http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_85507557_955btc2sd7.png[/img]

Some people don't know how to drive a shopping cart LOL

RG :-)

Strangers that walk so closely behind you that when you stop they bump into you!

This happened to me twice this morning! one almost got knocked over lol!

BP- raising their AD rates! Pretty soon there going to want a percentage of our encounters

Edited by Victoria Phenix
Word spelled wrong
  • Like 3

Strangers that walk so closely behind you that when you stop they bump into you!

This happened to me twice this morning! one almost got knocked over lol!

Were they texting on their phone? lol

Additional Comments:

BP- raising their AD rates! Pretty soon there going to want a percentage of our encounters

I remember in early 2011 when BP had about 6 ads on there and the ad was $2.50 with a promo code. lol. It's going to hit a ceiling point in the future where it may no longer be worth it anymore and they might get some competition with a similar site who may charge way less..

In some cities like NYC the last time I checked it was $20 for one ad on BP and that was a few years ago! BP needs a competitor site to give them a run for their money. They may think they're the be all end when it comes to online classified ads but that could very well change.

• Like 2

Then they should have just asked Isabella.

I would have happily obliged them with a hug, I have the build for it after all :)

• Like 2

I know I'm a lead foot but geez people at least go the speed limit! I :icon_mad: slow drivers, I encountered so many yesterday, I guess what they say about Sunday drivers is true.

• Like 1

I think these are much more than just pet peeves and only for the reason it happens so often but in any case they are upsetting "pet peeves".

1. Sites that steal your pictures, contact info and in doing so put the wrong name on the ad they placed with my stolen content for me. This is no way to get business, any professional site wouldn't pull such slimy tactics. I have removed one but now another one has appeared and I am unable to remove it as I did the first, I am now taking a much different approached for it to be removed.

2. Seeing my words verbatim copied and pasted on another ladies ad. It's distasteful, extremely unprofessional and happens way too often. Things like this should never happen but they do, no two ladies are alike and our ads reflect our uniqueness and originality. I just have to shake my head at such actions like this. This is so disappointing to see/read my work/wording just copied and pasted like it's alright. It's not alright, it's theft!

• Like 2