Current Winnipeg Fav's

1 - Justine - Nevada

2 - Kathryn - Nevada

3 - Sasha - Indy

4 - Jenna - Indy on CL ( 34 years old )

5 - Emerald - Nevada

6 - Lucy - Exec Bath

7 - Billie - Broadways

My list maybe small, but like I said it reduces the risk..

My current Winnipeg faves:

1. Katrina/Treena: works in one of the agencies, and does some indy, considered a spinner, but has a tight little body. very fun to be with.

2. Samantha: on EC I don't see her as much as I would want to, her schedule never coincides with mine, but when it does, boy she is a little mink, one of my originals and she will remain one of my all time favorites.

3. Katie Summers: boy I miss her, its been a long time, I know she has some issues just not sure if they are legitmate still deciding to see her again.. but when I did she has one of the smoothest bodies Ive tasted, her pussy is prime, I hope it remains that way. only time will tell. get better Katie.

Im looking for reviews of Lynn anyone PM me some information on what she offers.

Edited by rockstar1
grammar

I'm having trouble finding your 4 jenna on cl.

She's 34 yrs old (use "34" as a search word should bring her up). She's approx. 5-0, 100lbs. Offers GFE & Domme (if that's your thing). She also used to go by the name of "Candy Licks" but has since changed her name back to Jenna.

She is "alarmingly" skinny, but I won't say more.

If you're still interested (and have allergies), she used to have a cat at one point, but not sure if she still does. If you call her, you may want to inquire as to if she still has a cat.

Hey Alextrebeck - considering the amount of ladies you have sampled I am sure you are on their Fav's list! Hmmm - you missed Mystique though ... she still is my top! There is just something about all those tattoos!

1. Courtney is my hands down favorite (who hasn't been on EC for a couple of months, not the young Courtney, no offense but the Courtney in her early 30's) I hope she comes back soon!
  2. Holland from EC
  3. Danielle from Broadways
  4. Samantha from EC was pretty energetic
  5. Shawnna from EC

What can we say guys, we have a great selection of ladies to choose from here in the Peg!

1. Courtney is my hands down favorite (who hasn't been on EC for a couple of months, not the young Courtney, no offense but the Courtney in her early 30's) I hope she comes back soon!

funny you should say that. Your Courtney has just run a new text ad this week on EC announcing her return to service!

1 - Justine - Nevada

2 - Kathryn - Nevada

3 - Sasha - Indy

4 - Jenna - Indy on CL ( 34 years old )

5 - Emerald - Nevada

6 - Lucy - Exec Bath

7 - Billie - Broadways

what is indy

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time
what is indy

Posted via Mobile Device

It's short for "independent". Works on her own.

Catherine - Nevada

Justine - Nevada

Sharla - Indy

Billie - Broadways

A side note Danielle is no longer at Broadways, anyone know where she ended up as she was amazing?

I was there last week and saw Amy. I can't leave a review here of her though. Don't want to get banned

I was there last week and saw Amy. I can't leave a review here of her though. Don't want to get banned

I don't think you'd be banned if you provided your "recommendation" So, would you repeat?