MsManda

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Had a chance to meet MsManda this past weekend, I had seen all the compliments in Nova Scotia and figured NB would be simlrar.

The boys in Nova Scotia have a gem and should treat her well. A bit of the girl next door with a twist, treats you well and she has fun doing it. MsManda is easy to talk to and has a beautiful smile to go with the all the pictures.

Hopefully she decides to come back to NB sometime soon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting with MsManda on wed afternoon,wow what a treat,gorgeous girl,sexy eyes,great body,amazing skills,very receptive,and giving,a true beauty,true professsional,and extremely pleasurable,I will definately be a repeat,don't miss out on her while she is here boys,she is one of the best.thanksMs Manda.......Joelicker

• Like 1

Had the chance to see MS Manda while she was in Moncton. I must say it was an amazing time. I went for her GFE option and she was so great, very sensual. I cant recommend her enough to any one thinking of booking.

I was fortunate enough to see MsManda during her Late May-Early June tour of New-Brunswick.

My experience is as follows:

In setting up the appointment I found that she was very good at communicating, responding promptly within a reasonable amount of time. She was also very good about the HUGE number of questions and requests I had, and a special note to how accommodating she was to my requests. She even kept me up to date on a clothing request that I made that she wasn't sure that she could exactly fulfill.

Another important note is that she makes it very clear that she will not judge you regardless of your requests. Her ultimate goal is to make sure that you're satisfied and she will do everything within her comfort zone (which is pretty big honestly) to make sure that you leave satisfied. And for her I honestly believe that it goes beyond making sure you have a SOG, she clearly understands that there's more to an encounter than just the orgasm.

Sometimes you'll see someone advertise "open-minded" or something similar and you're disappointed when you finally meet, but with MsManda, there is no such disappointment.

So after a number of emails back and forth we set something up for her trip and so all that was left to do was wait.

Now, her pre-meeting process is a little different than what I'm used to, relying more on emails than phone, but none the less, its pretty much what your average hobbyist should be used to by now.

I get up to the room and knock on the door. There was practically no awkward wait, she was quick to answer the door, which was greatly appreciated. As the door opened and I walked in I was very pleased with what I saw. Of course I knew what her body looked like before hand, but her face is very pretty, I just love the fullness of her lips and her long soft silky hair.

She was wearing what we had discussed (not exactly what I wanted, but I knew that going in), once we had our fun with that and she was undressed the thing that struck me the most was how soft her skin was. As a general rule most of the girls I'll see have soft skin, but this was a level beyond that. Truly a joy to hold her and caress her.

I went with the PSE option and I can assure you, it was intense. I'm in decent enough shape and was dripping sweat by the end. When MsManda describes her sessions as a difference in attitude, I can definitely believe it. I don't have a frame of reference for her other session types, but she was wild and uninhibited and more than happy to show off some of her own moves ;). The energy that she exudes in a PSE session is powerful, she was so convincing that I'm not sure that she wanted to let me leave at the end :).

If I had one complaint it would be rather weak, but it would be this: there was no DFK. However, this was mitigated by the following two factors. She was very upfront with me that she did not usually DFK, she told me so in emails well before our encounter. And the LFK was so frequent and passionate that after a few minutes I almost forgot about DFK. So in the end, proper communication really helped turn what could have been a negative into a point of no concern.

Ultimately I would definitely recommend that anyone interested in meeting MsManda do so without reservation. But do yourself, and her, a favor and be totally honest and upfront about what you're looking for in a session. It will help her please you and you'll enjoy the time so much more.

Edit: Adding in CERB user page and webpage.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=75468

http://msmanda.com/

• Like 1

So this is a bit of a late recommendation but I was able to see MsManda a few weeks ago when she made her way through Saint John.

This was the first time meeting with her but definitely won't be the last. The session was very easy to setup and she was fantastic at making me feel comfortable. I found that she is even hotter in person than the pics. I won't go into details but trust me you won't be disappointed with booking her at all.

• Like 4

Guest s******ecan****

Gold Standard - definition;

A model of excellence; a paragon

Near the end of my visit with Ms Manda, after a certain climatic moment had been reached, she asked how I felt about our time together. My response after a moment of pleasant and blissful reflection was "words fail". I went further a few moments later and said to put my assessment into words would do our visit a disservice.

Still one must try. I offer the definition above as a way of modestly describing how I view Manda and my opinion of the time we recently spent together.

Manda represents a model of excellence in regards to all that one should deem important in choosing a companion. All communications prior were professional, timely and thoughtful. I at all times felt that I was receiving her undivided attention and concern for my happiness and satisfaction.

In appearance and demeanor in person, Manda has few peers, and no equals in my wide and varied experience. She exceeded all expectations and always maintained a very personal and attentive approach.

Highly recommended is an over used term but in this case it seems understated.

MsManda is in town, Monctonians. It has been too long since a reco appeared here for this fine lady. Quirky, sensual, fun, pretty,smart, sexy, capable--MsManda has it all going for her. Soft kisses from her full lips, and other possibilities with those lips make the time with her quite a treat. As in unforgettable.

Be patient when emailing her. Use your email program on your phone--for your first time with her, that is the only mode of communication; for when you go to see her that is also how you will communicate. You have to like one aspect of this approach: when you are with her, there is no constant buzz of texts to distract the two of you. No, she is all yours. And you, you lucky dog, are all hers. If you don't make contact, do try again later. She will respond to genlemanly enquiries, and time with her is well worth the wait.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.