Ive got something to show you... Come spend some time with me to find out ...

Thank you for visiting my personal profile. My companionship is well-suited for distinguished clientele who prefer confidentiality and privacy. You will find me a rare, special blend of exquisite beauty, integrity, and solid character. I am well-educated, articulate, genuinely kind, and possess a great sense of humor. I am also ultra-sophisticated, extremely feminine and posses a down to earth charm. I believe in treating people with dignity and respect, as this is very important to me.

picture.php?albumid=6828&pictureid=43890

Taking extreme pride in my body and appearance, I am always impeccably groomed and dressed for any occasion. Most of all, I believe beauty comes from within then shines through on the outside. These qualities are paramount to a true exclusive luxury companion. I prefer to spend time with a very selective, mature man who enjoys a woman with an effervescent personality. I don't take anything for granted that life has to offer.

:rockyou:

I am a soft-spoken, passionate, and sensual woman who possesses a mixture of incredible sex appeal combined with a charismatic personality. I strive to put you at ease in any situation and this will be evident when you meet me. I enjoy intellectual conversation and laughter. If you are an affluent, distinguished gentleman who prefers a lady with a great attitude and demeanor, and who also enjoys quality over quantity, then I am for you.

picture.php?albumid=7135&pictureid=45812

I like to kiss slowly, forgive quickly, laugh easily, and enjoy every moment to it's fullest. I have a very warm and caring personality that will make you feel like we've known each other for years. I have a college education and can appreciate intelligent conversation.

picture.php?albumid=7135&pictureid=45811

I believe that intelligence, humor, wit, self-confidence (somewhat humbly so), resilience, strength of character, and a willingness to learn are incredibly important qualities to have and share so I tend to gravitate toward those who possess them as well.

I would like to think that I'm the kind of woman who can awaken passion and stimulate the imagination. And I can only hope that others enjoy my company, as much as I will appreciate theirs.

:milleunenuit:

HERE UNTIL 9pm

:shehot:

• Like 1