Sign in to follow this  

Asian Violet

Met Violet during her recent stay in Ottawa. Arrived at her hotel and given instructions up to her room. As soon as I arrived, her attention was on me, all over me!

A very passionate woman who wants to please and likes to be pleased. Our time together was one continuous action, and completely enjoyable, not sure when the cover went on but was good and ready when she was. Multiple positions later, and after almost breaking a lamp in the process, we both were exhausted and well satisfied.

No clock watching, I am sure I was well over my time, but as I was trying to find all my clothes, we almost got into round 2.

Will definitely be watching for her next stay in town for sure.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I was very lucky to meet Violet earlier today. I booked her last minute which is not recommended and for a half hour which was not enough. Another well-reviewed provider had cancelled on me last minute because she had double-booked herself. Violet was in the same general area and was able to see me on short notice and during the small window I had available.

Violet is a lovely, warm, and beautiful Asian lady. Even though I was feeling disgruntled and rushed because of the last minute change of plans, she was very inviting and put me immediately at ease. Some tender kisses and then it was off for a quick shower.

Upon my return, things heated up nicely. Even though our time was limited, we managed to change places several times while we attended to each other. A quick romp and everyone was happy.

I feel that a half hour was only a quick taste of Violet and her skills. I will be seeing her again and for a longer session next time. Her pictures are recent and accurate and she provided the services listed on her linked website. I give her a high recommendation.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this