Katie on EC is using pics of Ewa Sonnet. Yet the pictures are "verified"?

Ewa Sonnet is pretty well known. Yet Katie or her handler has the audacity to claim her site and the images thereon are copyright.

Several of the pics in her ad and her website are from this gallery:

http://www.newlook.fr/sexy/ewa-sonnet-nous-rend-fou

I can't get the attachment function to work, but it was no problem matching other pics in her ad.

• Like 1

It happens.... and she has even verified her photos with us so she must look VERY similar to that lady (or) it may even be her. Remember just cause the photos are found on another site does not always mean it is a different lady. I will let EC staff know and they will contact her and investigate this further. When you find this it is best to click the REPORT PROBLEM button on the offending ad to let them know directly. They investigate every complaint like this to make sure ads with fake photos are removed from the site.

• Like 1

Follow up: Her account has been suspended at this time. They will contact her and see why she did this. I pulled up her verification photo and it really does look very much like her real photo. Lets see what she replied back with.

I'll attest it does look very much like her.

Katie is not Ewa Sonnet. Whether she looks like her or not irrelevant. It is still a photo of someone else.

Kudos to the mods for handling it.

• Like 2

I have seen her several times and she is a lovely woman, I wonder what the reasoning behind using someone else's pics would be?

I am going to contact her...

I have seen her several times and she is a lovely woman, I wonder what the reasoning behind using someone else's pics would be?

I am going to contact her...

My guess would be that she gets professional pictures that "could" be her for free.