how you like to meet your sp

I'm assuming you mean that you like to have them dress up more casually when you met them.

I personally like the casual look. For some reason that is more attractive to me. Not saying that I find lingerie a turnoff or anything, far from it ;-)

I guess I feel more relaxed when the sp is dressed casually and that just adds to the attraction. Of course, I can easily be convinced to change my position.

I'd like her to wear whatever she was wearing earlier that day. Even if is early and still didn't change out of her pj's. As long as her hair isn't a mess, and she's clean. I think the normalcy to it adds another layer of the experience. Unless I'm doing a shoot, most girls I've seen dress wearing jeans, t-shirts, summer dresses, skirts, or during exam season, last night's clothes. Seeing a girl just be comfortable in whatever takes away the SP/client dynamic, and adds a bit to just two adults having fun.

Of course, I did request stockings once, and I wouldn't mind just once if she answered the door in her birthday suit (but I won't be requesting that).

• Like 1

Just a note to you gentleman who have a preference, please don't be shy when booking to mention this! I tend to answer the door in a robe covering lingerie, for longer appointments in a dress and heels. I however am happy to answer in jammies, yoga pants, etc (no costumes though, lol). Most ladies are happy to accomodate (as long as they own the requested clothes), but we cannot know your preference if it isn't pointed out :)

I personally only ever wear pajamas or yoga clothes when I'm at my incall, so it would be wonderful for me to be able to open the door in that, lol!

• Like 6

Just a note to you gentleman who have a preference, please don't be shy when booking to mention this! I tend to answer the door in a robe covering lingerie, for longer appointments in a dress and heels. I however am happy to answer in jammies, yoga pants, etc (no costumes though, lol). Most ladies are happy to accomodate (as long as they own the requested clothes), but we cannot know your preference if it isn't pointed out :)

I personally only ever wear pajamas or yoga clothes when I'm at my incall, so it would be wonderful for me to be able to open the door in that, lol!

I think you look sexy in your yoga pants:)

On a personal note I find dressing comfortable and relax can be just as sexy as how can I put getting dolled up. It an honour when a lady is comfortable enough around you to be themselves.

I prefer the natural look as well. Always have. I'm glad other do as well. Pj's are so sexy, and even kinda messy hair is cute. I have never been a high heels and lingerie guy. I do have a thing for little summer dresses.....

I also like the girl to be dressed casual and just being herself (dressed). It makes it seem like you don't know what to expect and it doesn't come across as a job making it more exciting. I also let the girls know in advance. I will also sometimes ask for them to be wear jeans.

• Like 1

For me working out of a Spa a business location, and as you dont know who you will be meeting sometimes when you open the door, like to wear nice dresses, some more revealing than other, always wear my highheels I am not a flat shoe person... hehe

But just like Cleo said.. dont be shy and ask I am more than willing to fullfill any requests ;)

and I wouldn't mind just once if she answered the door in her birthday suit (but I won't be requesting that).

This happened to me once. I didn't mind it either,