I have a very last minute trip planned to Ottawa tomorrow late afternoon. I have a training seminar near 417 & Maitland at 6pm. Are there any SP's or MA's in that area? I will be traveling through from Carlton Place and would like to try and meet prior to my seminar. I expect I will be in the area around 330 pm so I prefer to travel in areas other then downtown since my navigational skills in Ottawa are less than stellar.

I typically like to book with ladies between 21 & 40. I like spinners but certainly not exclusively. I prefer bbbj however that is not a deal breaker but I would prefer dfk to be on the menu (ymmv of course).

Feel free to pm me if you prefer. Thanks!

Guest f***nds4f**

Emily J is 5 min away from there. She has lot of good review.

Guest S**a*Q

Aw, I was right around the corner, but I won't be here tomorrow.

Good luck with your search.

I've heard Emily J's bjs are pretty sweet.

(If I had a cock, I'd totally be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.) ;)

Thanks for all the feedback. I frequent that particular area of Ottawa on business. It's nice to know who is in that vicinity for future visits. I'm not always able to plan ahead very far so i appreciate the help in narrowing down my choices.

It's hard to figure out where everyone's approximate location is without spending hours trying to contact different people. When many of my visits are last minute, I end up leaving the city disappointed that I wasn't able to fit in a little leisure time.

Great community here on cerb!