Kendra (Previously with PK now indie)

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

From the moment I first called her agency, I felt welcomed and assured I was doing the right thing.

The phone operator was very enthusiastic about all his ladies; but this one imparticular.

I now know why..and you will aswell :)

Her location is REALLY easy to find and gorgeous to behold. (despite the surrounding construction)

A sight I soon found belittled in the presence of this exquisite and winsome lady.

Watching her very grabbable bum walk me to her "office", as she calls it, I immediatly knew she was going to be something special. 8)

Her place is nicely furnished and completely IMMACULATE! WOW!

She offered me some wine she'd received from Italy, a delicious treat even for someone like me who is not a connoisseur of alcohol, as we talked for a bit.

This lady is incredibly easy to talk with and really knows how to make you feel welcome.

She is genuine, with the right amount of playfulness.

She's also very knowledgable about other places, as she visits a fair number of places/countries each year.

She also LOVES guitars. She has a few in her place, doesn't know how to play them, but she loves the shape of them. (like a womens sexy form she says. Maybe there is something there ladies? duos perhaps? I never asked)

Once we finished our wine, into the shower/jaccuzi for a quick clean up I went. The surprises kept on comming (no pun intended)

When I opened the door to exit the bathroom she was standing outside in the sexiest little outfit.

As she stood with that gorgeous smile on her face and the poise of a godess, I felt like that toon from the Bugs Bunny show who's tongue falls out of his mouth and unravels for like 50 feet!

UNBELIEVABLE! How did she hide all that underneath those clothes?!?!

The image above is 100% real and when you see her in her birthday suit you will not believe your eyes!

As I believe what happens between myself and any of my ladies is only for us to cherish, I won't get into the sweaty, passionate, exhausting details themselves; and YMMV of course.

However I feel justice can't be given to this lady by mere words in any combination anyways.

Her skin, soft and sensuous.. her breasts, enthralling and enticing... the view from behind is ass-tounding and her whispers are like an angel crying into your ear...

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by E*****s**r
  • Like 3

I had the good fortune of meeting her as well. She's definitely a class act. A beautiful womand with a beautiful mind. What a sexy combination!! :shock:

Its been a few weeks, but I had to say that this hottie has a great firm ass and is very personable ! Also, she was not watching the clock. Great times !

I saw Kendra yesterday; what a great location!!!

This young lady is absolutely awesome, loved the BBBJ. I'm a boob guy and she has an incredible rack.

We had some steamy fun in the sauna, and then relaxed in the jacuzzi afterwards.

I left a little lightheaded as we polished of a bottle of merlot..LOL

Treat this girl right guys as she is a very rare find.

I had the wonderfu; experience of meeting these fine ladies today, and let me say, the experience was mind blowing!!!!

First off they greeted me at the door very sexily and both where very personable and it put me at ease immediately. After introductions and a quick shower, we got down to business, and believe me guys there was no rush with these two and they were always letting me know whatever I wanted.

I'm not going to get inot details about what happened, but it was amazing. It was sensual, erotic and incredibily hot. I will definitely see these two angels again.

Oh yeah, they are 10 times hotter in person than their descripition or pics. Very stunning. Bottom line worth the time and the cost.

Check them out guys.

Much has been said about Kendra which I can relate to my own recent wonderful GF experience? I won?t elaborate the pleasurable details. Thank you Kendra J

Hope to see you soon.

Guest S***dst***

This one is a long time coming (relative term, no pun intended)

I have had the extremely, great pleasure of meeting Kendra a few times.

I guess she worked for PK first, though she is now Independant

Her main advertising is on CL, she has a few more pics there than she has in her albums here but you have to meet this lady to truely understand her beauty.

(cerb profile) http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=32050

From both sources, the photos are 1500% accurate.

She's about 5'6" ish.. AMAZING, firm 32-34 D breasts, complimented by a perfectly rounded bum and a nicely sculpted tummy; which she proudly works hard to maintain :)

This lady has the most perfect curves you will see. Period.

Gorgeous blue eyes and full lips finish off this ladies physique.

Very few, small tattoos here and there.

Both of her incall locations are clean, and (after renovations are done) tastefully decorated.

When you walk in to her place the decor, the atmosphere, the sexy lady within.... it's pure Nirvana

All this and you haven't even started talking yet :P

Maybe a glass of wine and some conversation is your thing? Not a problem. She seems well traveled/worldly and as I mentioned in a previous post, she's a car connoisseur and sports fan.

Maybe you aren't a talker. Shy? She sure isn't, by any means.

She will take control if you want/need her too.

Definetly closer to a PSE in terms of attitude.

Playful, sassy, classy and an overall great personality.

No matter the outcome or journey, she will take care of you and leave you satisfied.

Not 100% on her restrictions (she has few) I'd say likely CIM and greek (as are the main ones with most people) but most else is there :)

Of course YMMV, as is the case with anyone, but respect and courtesy go a long way.

Intimate details aren't my prefered method of writting but I will leave in saying these two things:

All good doggies go to H-E-A-V-E-N.

This girl KNOWS how to use her tongue..upstairs, downstairs and every stair in between 8-)

What better to chase away a rainy day than an afternoon with the sexy Kendra. I had a wonderful experience and support the previous recommendations. This girl is pretty and knows what she is doing: a great kisser, toned body, nice rack and butt. She's well positioned in the Lebreton Flats so readily accessible from almost anywhere. Another great Ottawa SP. We're so lucky. :69:

saw kendra today, very nice and easy to talk to. she's now permanently in her lovely apt. in lebreton flats. Bit of warning though about parking with bluesfest going on, but she's got an agreement with the security there about her home business so its all roses. She's provides a great GFE and also has options for PSE with costumes, straps and even chopsticks which she said was for ball flicking, which dare say I passed on. An overall good with a great gal. thx kendra

I'm surprised there are not more recent recommendations for Kendra. I for one have nothing but complimentary things to say about this nice lady.

Made an hour appointment and arrived at her upscale condo. Even before I make the trip upstairs, I'm thinking to myself - this lady has class. Upscale it is all the way. I was very impressed by the atmosphere and the door etiquette. Most of all I was REALLY impressed with the manners of the lady. Kendra has worked hard to accomplish all that she has. Her work ethic shines through in the way that she accommodates your fantasies. Please note that YMMV - and she appreciates manners and respectful behaviour. She is a very intelligent and engaging conversationalist too.

Kendra is a very attractive lady in all respects - impeccable grooming, make-up and physical appearance. Wow - what legs!

She shows genuine concern for her guest's comfort - shower & fresh towels were offered before the session. Water or other refreshing drink was offered afterward. I was very impressed with her overall presentation - she carries herself with confidence. Graceful and wild entertainment offered; a very endearing combination. Go ahead, give her a call and I'm sure you will have a fulfilling experience.

Repeat - YES!

Do I liker Her? - YES!

Was I a Happy Guy - YES!

I had the pleasure of meeting with Kendra this afternoon for an hour and have to reiterate everything that people have said here, she is amazing.

Great body, impeccable hygiene, down to earth personality, tight and toned in all the right places, with breasts and an ass to die for. Located in a tastefull, classy condo, filled with toys and outfits to suit any desire. What stood out for me was her obvious skills in the bedroom, she knew exactly what to do to make me reach extreme levels of pleasure twice in the hour. The tight leather dress and stockings were certainly a nice touch as well :)

She's not a clock watcher at all, we hung out and talked both before and after the session like friends would. Kendra is a smart, sexy woman who knows how to make a man feel great, will definitely repeat.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kendra a week or so ago,and I apologize Kendra for my mind lapse. I thought the in call location was simply excellent, tastefully full of fine sex objects and furnishing that made the condo very warm and inviting.

We did enjoy each other's company for the hour.

I showed my appreciate for oral for her:69: and she did for me.:bjs: it was funtastic.

The appreciation for fine pleasure between 2 adults was certainly mind blowing, and the reverse cowgirl position, was so awesome hanging on to her fine ass cheeks, and viewing the sight!:bowdown: finished off with mish was all I needed to complete a very pleasurable hour with Kinky Kendra.

Repeat,for sure.

Guest w**lb**l

I had the honour of meeting Kendra today! What an experience! A beautiful woman, an amazing body and enough kink to make anyone happy! I will not go into details butt i absolutely enjoyed myself with digits, toys, anal play, a really incredible finish and an absolutely incredible attitude! I can Not wait until her plans are finished.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kendra about a month ago (sorry for the late recommendation). We had some trouble connecting at first (she had to cancel, then I was unavailable), but eventually got it sorted out.

From beginning to end it was a fabulous experience. Her incall location is classy and upscale. Her pictures do not do her justice, but they are the best a camera can reproduce. She has model looks, tight body, hard ass and soft breast, as well as long hair. She is not fully shaved, but I didn't mind the little landing strip. Kendra went the extra mile to dress exactly as I asked for (I had some very specific outfit requests), as well as changing outfits during our hour together. YMMV but I found that the menu was exactly as advertised - bbbj, greek, dfk, msog, multiple positions and she was very enthusiastic, with a great attitude. This lady in NOT a clock watcher at all, and we even snuck in a quick one at 10 minutes left in the hour without an issue.

I'm looking forward to a repeat!

Met up with KK for the second time. Noticed it was raining last time too... Great way to spend an hour on a rainy day. KK is excellent. You must check out her new pics. Smokinnnn!!!!! She provides top notch service as already described many times. Thanks KK for a great time.

I've met with Kendra a couple of times. The first time was back when she was with PK. J had sworn that this new girl would be well worth the time. He was not wrong, she's a gem for sure. The second time we hooked up, there was another SP in the appartment waiting for a duo session to start shortly after mine. Since I'd never had a 3-some, I asked if she wanted to join us - it was easily one of my more memorable appointments.

Until very recently, I've been looking for the variety that this hobby has to offer and I haven't repeated with anyone in 2 years, except Kendra. Suffices to say she stood out....

Saw Kendra for the first time this afternoon. Beautiful woman, beautiful location. Even though it was only a half hour session I felt things I have never felt before. Kendra is very good at what she does.

I recommend her highly.

Had my first visit with Kendra today, won't be the last. She is one well tuned lady, in personality, spirit and body. Has all the right curves and generously endowed where it counts. Her grey blue eyes are truly mesmerizing. Had a tour of her wardrobe and playbox, lots to explore there (but I thought best to leave those to another visit).

She knows how to put a guy at ease as she slowly edges him to the activity room (okay, I did not need much persuasion). Restrictions were few, pretty well a full GFE menu was offered and some PSE if desired. She is very energetic and willing to please.

As others have mentioned, locale is excellent (other than the #$#% construction lol) and the condo is upscale.

I had a great time. Thanks Kendra and ROCK ON!

Alg

What can I say... Totally WOW!

It was my first experience with her in a CBT session... She was in the bad girl studiant outfit with her black boots... She test me with light and hard pressure... And Holy God, she did us all her weight and pressure. I love it!!!

No it's not my last time with her... I will see her again and again :)

Have seen this beauty 3 times but only had the pleasures associated with such meetings twice because of a personnal issue. I'll just say her "customer service" skills in my case were top notch. Other than this I had a great time with Kendra. Her desire to please and be pleasd are fantstic and she is quite open minded about how to go about it if you just ask. Always greeted with warm hug an d'helooooo. Her pics do not do her justice as she is a fantastic persond beyond the "call of duty".

Laast time I saw her was less than a month on my birthday and she was sad I didn't mention it before. I'm guessing she had something in0 mind had she known.

Thank you KinkyKendra for some great memories. Who knows? Maybe we'll meet again. I hope we do!

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the pleasure of seeing this goddess last night. and was i ever happy i did.

Booking with her was extremely easy, and her in call location is in a great new building. As far as the session went i wont get into all the details but all i can say is wow. She has an amazing body, very sexy all around. She was very welcoming never rushed and very accommodating. I had a role play that i wanted to do and she full filled it perfectly. A 10 out of 10 in my books and i definitely plan to repeat ;)

Yesterday was my first visit, and will DEFINITELY not be my last!!.

Great lady, SEXYsexy, fun loving, a conversationalist that made my first time a comfortable experience. Next time I'll book longer than the hour and hopefully make it thru more of the "MENU". The "SNACKS" I did partake in were expertly prepared and delivered.

An erotic experience that must be repeated.

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Saw Kendra earlier this week and I must say it was a fun time (again) for me. The recommendations say it all but I just want to reiterate that Kendra is lovely woman to spend time with.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.