Charlotte Q

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Had the pleasure of meeting Charlotte Q earlier this week! While I wasn't crazy about the location, the overall experience was amazing! I won't go into details as I think you need to experience time with her yourself. What I can say is that she seemed to love kissing (as do I), was extremely open and also very responsive. The experience was definitely gfe/pse and included everything that I was interested in.

For me, what sets Charlotte apart from other sps is her attitude. She is very friendly and easy to talk with. I'm always nervous when seeing someone new but right from chatting with her on the phone, she put me at ease! She has the innocent GND thing going but is very passionate.

Kingston is lucky to have Charlotte Q!

• Like 1

Newbieguy is right. She is amazing! Makes you feel welcome the entire time. Amazing kisser and has a great body! Her pictures are bang on and what really sets her apart, is her relaxing attitude. She does not clock watch and is really into it. No faking.

I know that I will be calling her again when I am back in Kingston. All I can say is that you need to check her out. You will not be disappointed.

Newbieguy is right. She is amazing! Makes you feel welcome the entire time. Amazing kisser and has a great body! Her pictures are bang on and what really sets her apart, is her relaxing attitude. She does not clock watch and is really into it. No faking.

I know that I will be calling her again when I am back in Kingston. All I can say is that you need to check her out. You will not be disappointed.

Looking forward to seeing her, great reviews guys...thanks.

What can I say .... wow! A great girl. Seriously, she is really really cute and just a so down to earth type of person. Very much the girl next door type thing going on as well. Great body, and very creamy, soft, white skin. If you simply just met her at the bar shes the kind you'd instantly be friends with or you'd ask her out.

And oh boy .... she's good. Let's put it this way, I moaned, really really loud, and I couldnt stop quivering.

I'll definitely be repeating!

Wow! Excellent review! I am actually a little jealous of it a little (as I wrote a review for Zoe D and thought that I had done her fairly proud...). I truthfully was intentionally trying to avoid being specific in regards to activities as I had no desire to feel obligated to repeat anything for others. However, I don't feel as though you have said anything damning and it was well articulated.

I am very drawn to Charlotte and had occasion to speak with her on the phone. She looks and sounds like a day dream, I would love to get a chance to see this jewel. Though, as stated in my review I am quite smitten by Zoe at present and new to this, given time I really hope to get a duo between the two which is something they offer and from what I understand an amazing treat/show. Thanks for the review so much, I guess I should reevaluate my priorities as a hobbyist to include Charlotte in my excursions sooner rather than later!

Guest K*n**ebr*****es

I think your review on Zoe D was amazing as well! I'm saving up to get a duo with these two ladies as well! If you beat me to it, make sure to post a review :)

Thanks for the comment greyman2113!

Cheers! Will do, alas I think it will be months from now, you are more likely to get there before me. I look forward to your review though, will be a lovely preface to the event itself.

I don't know what more I can add to the previous recommendations. All I know is I used to read them and think these guys must be exaggerating. But after her visit tonite, all I can say is WOW. She started off showing up early, made me feel like we have meet and hung out before. She put me right at ease. I don't know how long I went down on her for but I loved every minute of it and she made me feel like she did also. It was a great way to spend a Friday night. I enjoy tremendously and plan on repeating.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.