Rosa at Riverside Dr

Saw Rosa for the 1st time in several years and it made me think of what I been have missing. Always loved her sexy accent but most of all her fabulous ways to make me relax and feel good all over. I see now that her daughter is now working there. Any new info would be appreciated.

Ask in a pm for location area, exact address should not be distributed for public viewing, just a word of caution.

Saw Rosa for the 1st time in several years and it made me think of what I been have missing. Always loved her sexy accent but most of all her fabulous ways to make me relax and feel good all over.

I concur with the OP.

I agree with the above. It is also just generally a very friendly, clean and inviting atmosphere. Rosa is always seeking to improve things, for example they just did renovations a few months ago.

I agree mother/daughter probably wouldn't happen but my most memorable was several years ago, a sister duet (Rosa/Emily). Beautiful. Still dream about it.

I agree mother/daughter probably wouldn't happen but my most memorable was several years ago, a sister duet (Rosa/Emily). Beautiful. Still dream about it.

Isn't Rosa Emily's mother?