what are you doing at this very minute?

NOw I'm laying on the couch wondering where Phaedrus will find his bottle opener. I really need to get cable.

I'm still cursing the loss of my good bottle opener. I'm currently using an inferior one.

Phaedrus,

You need to buy cans!!!

Alas, they tend to have pissy beer inside. Why, yes, I am a horrible beer-snob...

• Like 2

Eating cherry blasters, drinking beer and watching the Jays game....wait that was an hour ago !!! oops Yay Jays !!

Now I am eating sour patch kids, drinking beer and watching the Eskimos football game :) Go Eskies go and lay a lickin on those big bad BC Lions ;)

• Like 1

Just got back home in Montreal after being away touring in Toronto (with Carrie Moon) and Ottawa for 8 days... now doing laundry and cleaning up my dusty home...was on chat for a bit but i had to log off every 5 min coz it kept on freezing...so i decided to leave the chat room for tonight!

back to laundry......so exciting :s

• Like 1

Went to Ribfest in downtown Ottawa about 8:30pm. Tons of people, long lines for the food. Then all the kitchens began to run out of ribs-can you believe that? I'm happy for them tho that business is good. Will try tomorrow. Went to a fast food place just to fill a hole. Not a happy Friday night but at least there's ALWAYS CERB.

• Like 2

Laying in bed enjoying the pics of some of the sexy ladies on CERB.....of course you all know what that's going to lead to.....nice way to start off a lazy Saturday morning.

• Like 1

Sitting here with a purring kitty in my lap, watching 'Trouble With the Curve' and having dirty thoughts about Amy Adams...and of Justin Timberlake

Guest C**Tra****er

Just stopped for a bottle of water. It's hot work cutting the grass!

I was reading about what others are doing, now I'm thinking about Danielle in her east coast tub! Wetcoast would like to meet east for some clean fun! So I guess I have to say I'm getting hard thinking about Danielle!

Trying to be angry at my adorable pug who JUST ATE MY TURKEY BACON!!!!

PUMP HIS STOMACH CLEO !!!!! :P Don't be angry......your puppy is adorable :)

408049_438627199545400_2038069827_n.png

I am drinking beer now and chillaxing.....The 2 1/2 feet of water is officially pumped out of my basement ! Yeah baby !!

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Trying to outlast roamingguy in Berlin's "Variation on the Favourite Song" thread but he seems unstoppable.

I am laying back relaxing in a hot steamy bath with my feet up and legs spread apart mmmmmm feels great....what about you?

What am I doing? Not you,my sweet, and that is my loss.

Thinking about kissing my sweet Exotic Touch Danielle and some other fun things:icon_biggrin:!! So Sexy and Yummy!!:makeout::shehot:

Edited by Lexy Grace

Lying in bed hoping cerb might help me fall asleep:(

Not really working! Maybe I should try Cleo method:)

Folding laundry topless

That why you don't wait until you have no more clothes before doing laundry;) lol