what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest webothscore

Eating a healthy mix of junk food and trying to offset it with fruit ;)

I've just finished dinner, now I'm heading off to watch some TV. I've gotten quite hooked on House of Cards.

Porthos

Trying to knock some sense into someone because they are taking a power trip at work while becoming a diva and demanding raises from their boss because THEY think they deserve it. From someone who has been on the receiving end of that before, I suggested they come back to planet Earth. lol.

Listening to tunes on my screened in deck, sipping a cold one (water, natch) and marvelling on how much my face can sweat.

PS wet fingers and iPads do not play well together.

Guest D***el B***e

Reading Miquelon's post and thinking of my heavy work day tomorrow ... I have a number of documents to deliver so I'm thinking of my day, and figuring out the order of completion.

Guest webothscore

Watching sports highlights and sipping some refreshments.

Well if you must know....I am sitting in my office at work in the middle of nowhere because I have to be here to "monitor stuff on puter" Basically I am doing sweet fuck all at the moment would be a better way of explaining it. Wish there was a Dairy Queen out here. It's hot I could at least be eating ice cream :) I do have cold beer so we are good that way. Okay then I will stop typing now ......

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Ohhhh if you did have ice cream you could make a beer float, that's if you Manitoban men can handle it ;)

Guest **cely***r***ne

being very upset with my websites hoster or whatever you call it....rawr I am no techy thats for sure...

Budgeting for my trip in Europe and procastinating to go at a sex shop in Halifax, I forgot some toys at home that are required for an encounter with a more kinky gent :D