what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoyed some dinner and browsing through threads on Cerb enjoying a quiet evening. Will pack up some electronics in a while like lap top and cell phone chargers and gradually pack up for my departure from Ottawa tomorrow.

Just finished updating my tumblr blog with a nice hard-on, now on cerb to find someone to help.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

reading useless post by so-called senior members who think they are contributing to the community but really load up threads with useless facts and irrelevant comments.

I get what you mean Daniel. Is almost as bad as reading the same post twice in different threads, especially when is a negative one.

reading useless post by so-called senior members who think they are contributing to the community but really load up threads with useless facts and irrelevant comments.
  • Like 1

Just heading out to work.... we had Snow Yesterday and looks like a lot more tomorrow..... been a fun week so far lol

Waiting for the washing machine downstairs...no one allowed to do laundry before 8am or after 8pm...got downstairs at 750am and the washer was well underway with a load of laundry

So waiting for my turn

RG

My cat and I are lying in bed suffering from a sever case of winter blues. :(

I thought spring would be here already. t1940.gif

I think I will go for a t1980.gif maybe I will feel better.

Laying naked in bed after long hot shower and just relaxing. May need to rub one out before getting dress for work, it's going to be a long day...

Playing around with one of my toys.

No...no. A tablet.

Tech toy. Get your mind outta the..well, you know.

• Like 1

All cleaned up and ready to settle in to watch some March Madness. Tonight I am going for UConn and Michigan. Probably the kiss of death. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Checking emails,reading Cerb posts and planning road trip for the Easter Weekend to subtropical Detroit area. Going to Bass Pro in Pontiac Mi and the largest clearance outlet in Mi.