what are you doing at this very minute?

Just got home from a local AHL hockey game... after 1st period home team was down 5 to 1... in end lost game 8 to 7... wild game. Now surfing and watching TV

Guest c**io**m7

Catching up on some Cerb posts with my morning coffee. Today I will be going through some of the household items and beginning my packing.

Just hope after spending all evening helping someone prepare the income tax return for an estate they are executor on.... what a hornets nest.... i must be fucking nuts lol.

Guest c**io**m7

Chatting with a bud who's going through a difficult period and wishing my difficulties were as easy as his. At the same time, I am thinking about a lady who amazes me with everything she has done and everything she will do. She is an inspiration.

Replying to a text (going to have lunch with a couple co workers/friends on Wednesday) surfing CERB, watching tv (more channel surfing LOL) and savouring a Dark Magic decaf brewed from my Keurig

RG

I am sitting here reading a bunch of the posts... and looking at some of the very sexy sp's that are on this very cool site.. To many to choose from.lol

Sitting back, enjoying a Wolfgang Puck Signature Blend Decaf, surfing CERB, watching tv and watching my cat, second day in a row, getting bent out of shape over the robin outside my apartment window

RG

• Like 1

Checking emails, surfing Cerb in my Halifax hotel room and getting ready for some webcam...its pouring rain, windy and cold here brrrrr...where is the spring sun...snifff

• Like 1

Just go home from the game... chatting with a friend on text... watching Shark Tank... surfing CERB... and thinking...how do I get in on Bianca's webcam. :)