what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Feeling better this morning. Trying to convince a stubborn spaniel to go out side who doesnt want to get his feet wet and trying to get ready for a Sunday Brunch with family this a.m..

Guest P**aq

Just finished raking the lawn, it's nice to get outside again! Now surfing CERB.

Viewing some threads while dancing in the mirror with my t-shirt and no panties on.

Going through old music will get ya off your ass and movin!! lol

• Like 1

All of a sudden I find myself thinking of lexy dancing in front of a mirror while I should be concentrating on the steak and onions I'm cooking....... :)

• Like 1

Just finished journalling the last few sessions with SP and MP, it's my way of extending the experience. Now doing last minute cerbing before going to bed.

Edited by kmwq

CERBing while enjoying a very tasty cup of coffee.... Oh yeah, enjoying my first day off..... YAY!! next two weeks are mine! lol

CERBing while enjoying a very tasty cup of coffee.... Oh yeah, enjoying my first day off..... YAY!! next two weeks are mine! lol

Nice! Enjoy your time off :)

I'm studying up various Mac books - trying to decide what to get next...

I am sitting on my chair in awe on how "hot" the pictures that Dorinda and Emily posted in their ads this morning, their hair, eyes and bodies are simply amazing. There is a chance Emily will be visiting Charlotttetown I am so pleased, now all I have to figure how to explain to my SO why I went to Ottawa "whenever it happens". Compliments to you both:)

Cleaned up my bike to get it ready for the nice weather.... when ever that will be is yet to be determined. :|

VIA-2-2000.jpg

Guest P**aq

Just got home from the gym...and now a salad for dinner...wishing it was steak!

Laying in bed, naked, dicking around on the internet ... my cat woke me up asking for water a few hours ago. Can't get back to sleep... or have I tried? Internetting in bed is a bad idea, don't do it!

I am enjoying my first cup of coffee and eating a cinnamon raisin bagel. The sun is shining, it is +1 but feels like -4. If we are lucky it might get up to 11 by this afternoon.

I am having a cup of tea and trying to calm the f*ck down!!!

Someone pushed ALL my buttons and tested ALL my boundaries!!!

• Like 2

CERBing and enjoying a nice glass of Spanish wine 'Campo Viejo Rioja' 2004 Really enjoying it!!

And Jafo, there will always be people trying to push you to the limit! I'm with you you man! :)

• Like 1