what are you doing at this very minute?

Taking in some rays through the window of my hotel. The sun feels soooo good against the skin. Bring on spring (please)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having breakfast in front of a huge hotel window and just watching the city come to life in the morning. Wish I had a nice lady to share this moment with.

Delayed at the airport for three hours, gotta wait around. I snuck into using the wheelchair accessible washroom to change out of my suit and into something for comfortable for the wait, my apologies for this indiscretion.

organic beer and cheese and surfing. I need to restock my organic cheese's

Seems like this is one your favourite things to do. I will have to try an organic beer some time. Any recommendations?

Napped too much earlier, so trying to wind down so I can get some sleep. Listening to some classic Howard Stern broadcasts. Certainly one of those guys I love but hate at the same time.

Unfortunately what I am not doing is sleeping... One of the curses in my life is that I seem to constantly suffer from insomnia...... how does one turn off there mind and just let the world go by... wish I knew.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Trying to become friends with a new puppy that needs some social skills.

Heading out to a hockey game St. John's IceCaps vs Providence Bruins... not much chance of my IceCaps making the playoffs but it should still be a nice night out with family.

Getting ready to watch what should be some excellent Curling, Team Canada vs Team Norway at the World Curling Championship winner goes directly to the final game on Sunday.

Taking a break before bed, very busy busy day.

Waiting for a friend of mine to get back to me about something that may or may not turn out to be urgent but at least not life-threatening.

Waiting for a friend of mine to get back to me about something that may or may not turn out to be urgent but at least not life-threatening.

Hope things are ok...

Enjoying a much needed coffee number two while surfing Lyla, Twitter and emails

Been up since before 4am thanks to a cat who got me up early and is now, yup you guessed it, snoozing away. The only sounds in the apartment, the tv and the cat snoring away

RG

Up early but not much on the agenda today... currently watching TV and checking all the posts on LYLA