what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Typical morning routine. But I find myself in a very good mood and smiling more this morning. A very good day thus far

Guest **cely***r***ne

Fighting the temptation to open a package I received in the mail today for my birthday...it's...so...HARD!

Fighting the temptation to open a package I received in the mail today for my birthday...it's...so...HARD!

Currently I am looking at you're lovely avatar Bum :) Thinking you should open that damn package sexy pants !!!! ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Just finished getting a roast on to marinade for the BBQ on Saturday. Should be awesome

Guest n*gu**6

Typical routine. Getting fire on, putting laundry in terms washer and trying to limber up my shoulder which is killing me this morning.

After finally getting wifi connections fixed up so I can use Netflix, I'm watching my first Netflix movie The Enemy Below...an oldie submarine movie.

It's short, so after its over, go to the grocery store, stock up for the weekend and it's going to be a movie weekend :-)

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

In my home office today doing my daily reports and then doing week ending report and invoicing. Actually I am on my days off but have to stay on top of Administration if I want to watch movies on NetFlix later today.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Making coffee, trying to figure out what to have for supper..

Installing software for a new wireless printer, looking at the 7 gallons of paint that I got today that will keep me busy for a while, and getting ready to cook some hamburgers for supper.

Guest n*gu**6

What else does a guy do on a Friday night. I'm doing laundry. Hope Noone calls the cops on me lol

Guest st*****ens**ors

Fabric softener bureau of investigation are on their way NSGuy!

Bringing in the dog, building up the fire, and getting ready for bed.

...laundry done... wine poured... relaxing (yes.. gents.. again, still and always)..."cougar-clad".. and sort of enjoying the fact that I have three photographers all emailing me wanting to book shoots with me...<grin>......hmmn.. eenie, meenie, minie, mo.....

...out of the dark,she emerges ;)

Catching up on Lyla and Twitter. Going to get a coffee ready, have some breakfast, then go for an early morning stole. It's my new way to start the day.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Think I'll be a mad inventor today. Yes. Yes I think so.