what are you doing at this very minute?

...enjoying the heady aroma of incense.... soothing sounds of my favorite ethereal music.. freshly made tea put together and steeping in the antique carafe....

folding freshly-laundered towels...making up the bed preparing for a wonderful day at work ;)

Additional Comments:

...morning tasks done.. ready for my day to start... updating/spicing up my profile section

Just home from watching the St. John's IceCaps lose 4 to 1 to the Portland Pirates... they lost last night to the same team 5 to 1... the Icecaps are th AHL affiliate of the HABS and it seem like they are straying to play like th parent club.

Anyway... home from game watching TV with one of my children and checking the posts.

Watching the Seattle at Minnesota playoff game. I cannot imagine playing football when it is -21 Celsius. Go Vikings.

Making a cheese cutting board as a special surprise for my favourite SP with whom I have an appointment next week. She loves cheese and so we will christen it with a great Italian cheese and some trout pate, with a good white wine. Before migrating the to the bedroom....... Mm, mmmmm

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Battled my way through a freezing rain and snow storm. Just finished my weekly report and invoicing in my home office.

Guest n*gu**6

Laying in my son's bed after story time. He's almost asleep enough I can reclaim my shoulder which he's using for a pillow.

sipping whiskey... thoughts on the sudden loss of a dear friend and photographer,literally 3 hrs ago.... who I was supposed to meet with tomorrow to enjoy more wonderful cheeky banter and go over details of a new shoot ....

melancholy cougar tonight.....

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Laying here listening to the rain pound against my bedroom window while my shoulder throbs. Damp nights make it intolerable. Woke me up twice tonight and now can't get back to sleep. :(

Working on my 2016 across Tour dates and schedules

While we hate to have to she her as we would rather keep her all to ourselves look out Canada it's gonna Raine in Canada this year :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Working on some travel plans for Feb. Hope to be in the South West in Feb for a well deserved break and perhaps a date with someone I have really missed seeing.

Trying to figure out how everything works around here, while logging my 5 respectful and meaningful posts to get out of the dog house. lol

• Like 3

Guest st*****ens**ors

Debating whether to get up now and squeeze In a workout before an 8 hour meeting, or hit snooze.

Ok. Getting up. Have a good day everyone!

enjoying the sounds of music permeating my wonderful space....(Caoineadh Na Mara)...... lighting incense... last minute adjustments to the sheets...... touch of gloss to the lips..... relaxing with eyes closed.. just listening... inhaling..... hands eager to begin....readying myself for another wonderful day ;)