what are you doing at this very minute?

....honestly....? sitting in my lovely office... enjoying the aroma of incense and fresh coffee... my looooovely music and atmosphere.. ready to begin another day of clients who have honored me with their trust.......(on several wonderful levels hehe)

......... and laughing, at Ice4fun ;)

....honestly....? sitting in my lovely office... enjoying the aroma of incense and fresh coffee... my looooovely music and atmosphere.. ready to begin another day of clients who have honored me with their trust.......(on several wonderful levels hehe)

......... and laughing, at Ice4fun ;)

Didn't your mother teach you it's not nice to laugh at people.... and especially if they are naked..... and you never know I might be.... lol

Re-organizing a couple rooms in my house...with the help of Bob Seger. But no boxers and not sliding across the floor - yet. Haha

• Like 2

thoroughly enjoying a puuuurfectly done rare/medium ribeye (done with hand picked wild mushrooms, by yours turly... garlic and rosemary..and butter, of course.. on a gas stove...<grin>...), wild rice and a mixed green salad with lemon vinegar... and a glass of red wine, of course....

Relaxing before a bath and readying myself.. in a beautiful, custom-fit corset and formal length satin skirt...... for this evenings Ball festivities ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Finishing up my dishes from supper and cleaning the grill while watching Quantum of Solace. And looking at the laundry pile that is next on the agenda

Guest st*****ens**ors

An early night for once, after many kilometres of travel. Reading a few chapters of a book, sipping a glass of scotch. Goodnight everyone!

Home from the IceCaps game which they lost 3 to 2 in OT... actually 5 seconds into OT... so now watching Furious 7 on TV

after a wonderuflly long, amazingly hot shower...am sitting 'air drying' <see? I'm getting creative here hehe> ...enjoying strong coffee to dampen the slight hangover I woke with <grin> after a most interesting evening at a fet ball <another 'cat-that-got-the-canary' grin hehe>...nursing a bit of a sore knee (due to last nights 'activities' hehe)... perusing lyla... addressing emails, and staving off some mandatory chores at home

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Watching the second half of Superbowl and not impressed with panthers performance so far.

Getting the organization for some great encounters with numerous gents and ladies at the same time. Lots of organizational skills to coordinate everyone.

Its going to be a blast.

Of course, I did watch the superbowl.

Guest n*gu**6

Reviewing a quotation from a contractor who must think my client is an idiot and would not ask me to review before he agreed to it.....

putting finishing touches on things for an early client..... relaxing with my coffee and checking messages... trying to remain fairly calm about my forehead piercing later this morning (microdermal, small crystal in my forehead ... sooo excited!!)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished my personal taxes after much wailing and knashing of teeth as they say but it is done. It pays to be organized in advance i guess. So now onto the the paperwork that I have to do every day which should take an hour and then I have the rest of the day free. I think I am going to take an afternoon nap!