what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Early day from work for me so going to do some lap top maintenace to see if I can keep it going for another six months. Windows 10 I hate you!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Just finished watching last nights The Walking Dead on Demand.

Carol rocks. She's the ultimate MILF

.....clothes and dance gear dropped at the door....belly content from burger and laughter with a pretty cool Street kid....reposing on my sofa....'cougar-clad' <hehe> and deciding whether to work on a project...write in the novel, or be a wonderfully.good couch potato and do nothing but digest dinner ;)

Doing some advertising and reasearch while enjoying my XL Timmies coffee. I think I need more coffee....lol

• Like 1

My body relaxing... my nose inhaling the scent of incense as it fills the room... my ears pleased with the sounds of Stellamara Nida...... my lips, smiling gently in the soft light off the room.... all senses ready and awaiting the arrival of my first client....

.......puuuurfect...... ;)

• Like 2

clothes shed at the door.. quick shower.. readying for last minute booking I already knew was going to be a no-show (winnipeg ladies, feel free to please PM me for name/details, as he does this fairly often

....now, relaxing in my typical fashion... sipping at Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and winding down for bed... was a good day ;)

• Like 1

Just spent a few minutes skyping with a wonderful LYLA Goddess who I have never actually met but with who I have developed a great connection through posts, texts, emails, PMs and now Skype .... at some point we will both be the same city at the same time and I have a funny feeling that will be one amazing encounter.

LYLA provides us all with a great way of connecting with wonderful people from all around this country who share common interests in this lifestyle... you will find people here who will f*uck with your mind in the nicest possible way.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Just got out of the shower after doing 3miles on the treadmill before work

Sitting in an extremely boring business meeting...

I feel your pain. Meeting is done. In hotel room getting ready to go for drinks. (And checking LYLA for fun opportunities)

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to convince a contractor to not mobilize the a site illegally because the roads are closed due to weight restrictions.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just packed it in from work and will be going to a back clinic shortly for treatment for an old injury that was reactivated by being hit again in an mva in January.