what are you doing at this very minute?

enjoying coffee and the freshness of the rain......thinking of doing something characteristically cheeky <grin> and putting up a new picture.....

Also contemplating locking the office for the day and enjoying pouncing around the private den instead ;)

decision made..... locking up and enjoying the private den today ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Cup of java while I catch up on lyla and thinking of a friend.

Addressing emails/appointment requests ...deciding to enjoy the lovely surroundings of the private den today.. idea being, to get some writing done today between appointments.. (I never seem to get any done while in my office lol)

Also have to narrow down a choice on pictures from the shoot the other day.. deadline for posters coming up ..... stalling by enjoying a morning walk for coffee first though ;)

After a full day outside in the garden and flower beds I am chilled right to the bone. Sipping a beer and ready to watch the Jays game and cook up a pork chop for dinner.

• Like 2

air-drying after a gloriously hawt shower... enjoyed an unexpected yet...puuuurfectly lovely extended visit <grin>

Pouring iced tea and preparing to relax and write a while.. and as puuuur usual.. adddressing emails, notes, and appointment requests ;)

Perfect evening earlier on the water, laundry is started and now waiting for dinner to get here - starving.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Catching up on Lyla posts and checking emails.

Guest n*gu**6

Doing up a report for a car fire and getting ready to go back home and crawl back in bed

Guest n*gu**6

Watching the Adele concert at radio city music hall and folding laundry. Its a thug life.

enjoying my croissant/coffee... lovely music flowing through my space and head.... narrowing down photo's from last weeks shoot (hoping to get my mind made up before too long - deadline for posters coming right up ACK!)

....as always, puuuurving lyla ;) .. addressing emails (only a few bites from my ad for a roommate *sigh*)

and preparing for another lovely day in the den ;)

...multitasking, as usual... ;)

- enjoying the reaction my new photos (different site hehe) are causing...

- feeling exceedingly proud of a very wonderful friend of mine - who will be teaching courses in university this coming fall!!!! (cannot think of a more deserving person!! <3

- addressing emails/appointment requests

- working on music selections for an upcoming performance...

- AND supervising hydrocolonic sessions!

Watching Canada vs Slovakia 2-0 Canada after 1 .

Reading reviews on indoor bike trainers trying to decide which would be best .

laundry in the den today.... beef shank rubbed and ready for broiling..

addressing emails/requests.. a note to a lovely new friend I met today <grin> and trying to remain calm at the possibility of FINALLY being able to open my much-anticipated package today!! <biiiiig grin!>

Guest n*gu**6

Cup of tea while i rest my aching muscles after a long day, and admiring a lovely picture sent to me tonight. (Nothing dirty....but stunning)

Enjoying a relaxing afternoon, looking forward to having an enjoyable walk along the new boardwalk at Victoria Park.

waiting for coffee to brew... lounging 'cougar-clad'.. contemplating how I am going to spend my afternoon...

and am actually still smiling after FINALLY BEING ABLE TO OPEN MY PACKAGE last night !!!!!!! :) :)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Having a spot of tea while I fold laundry and watch the Hobbit

- puuurving lyla, addressing emails.... and yes, of course...'cougar-clad' ;)

while contemplating whether to try doing some writing.. finish off the new dance bra... or simply curl up and be a couch cat.. and watch tv....

also checking pricing for flights to Newfoundland for a *possible* july visit ;)

• Like 1