what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Catching up on emails from work from the long weekend and catching up on Lyla and social media.

Trying to get through another day at work with no work to do. It's been months and I have another one to go.

Thank god for them internets.

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to concentrate on some work (obviously unsuccessfully). Thinking of a friend who lost his battle with cancer last night, and trying to stay awake after a night of disturbed sleep thanks to my fire-radio.

I just finished binge-watching season 6 of Game of Thrones. It seems to get better all the time.

Despite her protestations, Emilia Clarke did another nude scene this season. I hate it when that happens :) :)

She is an attractive woman.....

• Like 2

Continuously checking my delivery tracking status that is due to arrive today, it's currently in Dartmouth on the truck but I'm very nervous that it will arrive while I'm possibly hosting a guest :oops: :eek:.

Also checking and responding to emails and such, updating/renewing ads, reading threads here and browsing Twitter.

Lexy, look into a local storage place. For a small monthly fee (say, $20), they can act as an off-site mail depot. More secure delivery for you and no worries about missed parcels.

Mine calls whenever a delivery arrives.

They also give me an address with a unit number instead of a PO Box.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to organize and help make funeral arrangements for a friend of mine and fellow fire fighter who recently lost his battle with cancer. I have been asked by the widow to serve as the honor guard for the remains during the service and I can think of no greater honor. Right now I'm trying to track down the regalia and evergreen sprigs for the members that are making the 4hr drive to the service with me.

Relaxing and enjoying a nice mug of tea following a walk on such a beautiful warm (12 C) afternoon. It is great to finally be able to leave the windows open again for a few hours a day.

Guest n*gu**6

Just catching up on some posts while I try to look busy and a valued employee... lol

Just washed all my floors, now I'm in the bubble bath, tracking my Charm Diamond delivery, responding to correspondence, browsing Twitter and of course here all the while listening to music.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Huddled under a mountain of blankets, but still shivering. I've spent the last two days looking after (and cleaning up after) the Littles as they had a nasty stomach flu, and now I have it myself.

My hair hurts. How is that even possible? O.o

Guest n*gu**6

Downloading pics from a drone of the ice rescue training we did last night with a neighboring Dept. I spent 2.5hrs in the water last night. Even with the thermal suit on it got pretty darn cold!

Just picked up 40kg of salt and 20 of salt sand mix - driveway is a mess, but then so is my street. I do not remember so many freezing rain events in a year. With climate change it seems that we will get more.