what are you doing at this very minute?

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, Jessica Rain said:

Reading Lyla!!  

Hahahahahaha

I guess that's pretty true, me too right this instance LOL

Me, I was window shopping (seeing as I have Windows 10 guess pretty true) on my laptop for boats. Thinking of buying a boat in the New Year, so just looking now at different brands and models for my purposes

Since I don't fish in tournaments anymore and would just be a retired weekend fisherman (translation I can fish 7 days a week come Spring-Summer-Fall) I just need (well want) a basic boat for fishing.  I do envision me taking a trip to Toronto in January for the Toronto Boat Show to look at what's out there.

Of course this trip is contingent on certain family obligations clearing up

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I'm posting this comment.

Catching a Bellsprout on Pokémon Go.

And watching the news. 

Busy late afternoon.😎

Edited by Guest

20 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

I'm sitting, wanting to reach for my coffee but can't because I have a pussy on my lap. 

And now all us perverts can only think of lapping a pussy.... I mean pussy on laps

• Haha 1

Well obvious number 1 is I'm on Lyla again, with Breaking Bad on tv in the background while waiting for my clothes to dry...yes Sunday is laundry day

Shortly heading out to get some groceries....I like my fresh fruits and vegtables to be fresh

RG

Lying in bed watching TV using social media to make digs at all my Pittsburgh Penguins supporting friends after my Toronto Maple Leafs beat the Pens 5 to 0 last nightIMG_20181104_115742.thumb.jpg.3b5913d9cf2eec003187050f03caa9f5.jpg

Well again the obvious...obviously, back on Lyla LOL  But was looking at a couple boat manufacturers' websites, still giving serious thought to getting a boat in the New Year.  This time it would be just a basic 16 foot aluminum fishing boat, nothing fancy like I had before.  No plans to fish tournaments so I wouldn't need something fancy.

With that said now time to go to the bank, grocery store and then gas station to top up

A rambling

RG

Multi Tasking...Just finished making my bed with Nabob's help (something like this)

Now enjoying a coffee while Lyla'ing (is that even a word LOL) with Season Six House Of Cards playing in the background

A rambling

RG

cutekittytwo.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, roamingguy said:

Multi Tasking...Just finished making my bed with Nabob's help (something like this)

Now enjoying a coffee while Lyla'ing (is that even a word LOL) with Season Six House Of Cards playing in the background

A rambling

RG

cutekittytwo.gif

Haha, that's so cute! My 2 beautiful Kittys, do the same.. Got to Love them .. 

• Like 1

I’m trying desperately to sleep . It was an almost sleepless night in Halifax. Grr , I hate these nights and they happen to often  . Maybe the luxury of snuggling with Sophia and Meaghan  all last week has made me reach my weekly quota. 

But gee I’m tired , better night tonight I hope. But the fun I had all week is a VERY fair trade for one nights sleep !! 

690B9963-8E10-45B7-90CD-90B087A7068A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/30/2015 at 7:35 PM, mrrnice2 said:

I'm sitting outside on one of the rare evenings so far this summer that it's fit to do so. The flowers are coming into their glory, the hummingbirds ate in a feeding frenzy, the temperature is nice, the wind is nill, and it's just a really pleasant time and place to be.

Think of that day today . 😊

Lying in bed surfing through LYLA and texting with a few friends... all the family are out so it's very quiet 

On 6/20/2015 at 10:37 AM, 1963Kennedy said:

Soon, going down to Little Italy to see all the fine Italian cars.

How are you ? I’m having a bit of hard time navigating this site. This is an old post but a great opportunity to say hello and send a warm maritime kiss. . 👄

1 hour ago, Katherine said:

I’m trying desperately to sleep . It was an almost sleepless night in Halifax. Grr , I hate these nights and they happen to often  . Maybe the luxury of snuggling with Sophia and Meaghan  all last week has made me reach my weekly quota. 

But gee I’m tired , better night tonight I hope. But the fun I had all week is a VERY fair trade for one nights sleep !! 

690B9963-8E10-45B7-90CD-90B087A7068A.jpeg

My sleeping beauty! Or shall we say Nonsleeping beauty? Haha. 

My gosh what a stunning picture of you! 

9 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

My sleeping beauty! Or shall we say Nonsleeping beauty? Haha. 

My gosh what a stunning picture of you! 

Thank you so much. I have never published it as an advert. It’s just a little too much.  As you know we need to be very close to honest  in pics !! 😊

• Thanks 1