what are you doing at this very minute?

Getting ready to go to the doctors for a 9 AM appointment. Without fail, the weather is always crappy on these days.

Relaxing on my bed reading one of my favorite books while I have some downtime;)

getting-to-happy-book-cover-386x600.jpg

Additional Comments:

January 26th

Getting ready for my photo shoot at 2:00p.m.! Music is ready, outfits & shoes selected so I'm ready!! This is going to be so much fun....:icon_wink:

Edited by Lexy Grace
Upgated January 26th!!

Same as on the 25th! Relaxing on my bed reading one of my favorite books while I have some downtime;) Not sure if I'll finish it again tonight since I've read it a number of times but I'm sure I can get in a few chapters

getting-to-happy-book-cover-386x600.jpg

Cleaning out the bottom of my stove. Had a scary moment earlier this evening when preheating the oven, I turned my back for a bit only to hear fire alarm and see flames on the bottom. Thankfully it went out on its own as it was burnt food from before.

I switched internet/cable providers so they just arrived about 10 minutes ago to install my new service.

I'm just here twiddling my thumbs patiently waiting for them to hurry up and get out lol. A lady has "things" to do lol.:icon_wink:

I gave my old cell provider the boot and now I gave my old cable provider the boot as well after being with both for well over a decade.

2018 is looking up and bringing lots of good changes for me!!

I was just thinking about something. If white is the colour of happiness and purity a new bord wears for baptism, and black is a negative colour to wear on a funeral... Why is the bride dressed in white and the groom dressed in black?

Just came upstairs (home) from my gal pal's place so now I'm laying back on my bed relaxing reading a book but also keeping my eye on my email and such things

• Like 1