Kathryn Bardot (previously Katedot and AmeliaMA)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Kate and Lee went to Hawaii.....and we got layed !!! hehehe ;)

I had spent time with Kate on 3 occasions this past year and I can't seem to get enough of this vibrant, bright and sexual young lady !!

I decided that I wanted to spend a day or two with Kate and just kick back, chillax, enjoy her amazing company and just be myself and hopefully a chance for her to relax and take a break too. Over time we were able to make plans, get her on a plane, me in a truck and we snuck away and met in a theme suite for a nekkid retreat :D

Great company, grrrreat sex, fine wine, cocktails, appies, fine dining, walking, sightseeing, talking, laughing, jaccuzi's, steam showers and more. IT WAS ORGASMIC !!

Thx Kate for the amazing date. It just keeps getting better and better !! Next time you will have to put up with me for a bit longer tho ;) xoxoxo

• Like 1

I just recently had a fantastic visit with Kathryn. I noticed that the last time I saw her was about a year ago. For some reason, I had thought I had seen her more recently than that. The memory of my last visit was so vivid that it stuck with me for almost a year ;-)

The great memories continued with this latest visit. Kathryn looked as lovely as before. Her laugh was as genuine and contagious as I remembered. The more intimate aspects were again very memorable. She is a fantastic kisser. It was a total joy using my limited DATY skills to help her create a rather large wet spot on her bed. She being the gracious host showed me her appreciation by taking me to dizzying heights - I still cannot believed that I could cum that hard in my old age.

I will not wait that long again.

I also should also note that Kathryn was very helpful in dealing with my short notice request for a meeting. She was very accommodating.

Guest B*****7

I agree with all the posters. 3S ( Smart, sassy and sexy).

Not going into details , she absolutely rocked.

I hope to be back soon. One of my best experiences till date.

I recently had the pleasure of renewing my acquaintance with Kathryn. It's been much too long since I last saw her, and really I have no clue *why* it was so long. It just was.

She answered the door looking just as awesome as I remembered, and we spent a little time catching up on things - a lot has happened since we last met. I love Kathryn's passion for making the world a better place, and that definitely comes out in conversation.

However, delightful as the conversation was, it was time to do other things... so we did :) I've never been one for details, and so I'll just say that Kathryn is very responsive, and very talented, and I had a fantastic time. And there was even time to chat for a little at the end of our meeting before it was time to go.

So, that's it. Just happy memories remain, but I'll have to go back and top them up before too long!

Kathryn is smart, interesting, and of course very sexy. Her location is convenient and intimate. I always enjoy talking with her as much as I enjoy our physical interactions. We've had multiple dates over the last year, each better than the last. I can't recommend her highly enough!

After seeing Kathryn multiple times, it occurred to me that this recommendation was long over due, and for that Kathryn, I apologize.

Kathryn and I have had multiple dates, and with each date our time together has become more and more exciting and fun. Kathryn is exciting, sexy, smart, beautiful and fun to be with.

As I have written about in other recommendations, I love to spend a long sensual, hot and fun afternoon with my date, comfortably falling into a pattern of flirting and talking, making out, have some hot fun and wrapping each episode up with some cuddling and talking. We repeat this activities as often as possible to fill our time together, and Kathryn is a perfect match for this type of afternoon, often leaving me at the end of our time together with wobbly legs and a shit eating grin on my face.

Repeat - yes I have many times already, and I plan on repeating again and again in the future.

• Like 1

So this Recommendation is long overdue. Due to things going on in my life I was ������ to close my account for nearly a year and now back under a different name. I've seen Kathryn countless of times over the past few years. She is truly a beautiful and amazing person. Every time I see her its like meeting a good friend. She's always treated me with such kindness, and always makes me feel so comfortable around her. She's a great listener and has even offered me some kind advice. This past year I had a work Party to attend to. (Suit and tie event) Being fairly new and not knowing many people, I decided to invite Kathryn to accompany me, for an overnight. She made it so much easier. She was very discreet and socialized very well with others. She even tried to get me out of my shell. At one point of the night she even noticed my awkward uncomfortable moment I was having and suggested we go back to the room. Where we spent the night together, one that i'll never forget. Whenever I see her, I always leave with a peaceful mind. Time spent with her is always blissful.

• Like 1

Just wanted to do a quick message saying that I just recently had a lovely visit with Kathryn Bardot. I have seen Kathryn many times before but it has been a year since my last visit. As usually, Kathryn was a most excellent host and I wondered why in god's name did a wait over a year to see her again. Needless to say I won't be making that mistake again.

As you can see from the many reviews, Kathryn is well worth the time and energy (and you definitely will need your energy !!).

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.