Iris @ Sugarland

Guest c**io**m7

Well, I guess my Asian appetite was not completely filled following the escapades of earlier this week and I jumped at the chance to see the new Korean girl, Iris, at Sugarland...damn glad I did!!

I wasn't so sure at the start. I didn't take off my watch and didn't want to but, she insisted. My first worry was "oh shit, a Korean princess who will give orders and be mechanical"...thankfully, I was wrong.

One of the best showers for 2 ever...a very thorough body washing with soapy body slides together, fucking amazing dfk and a great bbbj teaser and she followed this up with an insistence that she dry me off completely.

Once to the bed, Iris did not disappoint...lots of dfk and sensual attention from the feet to the neck with careful consideration to ensure that she rubbed her gorgeous breasts all over my body...phenomenal eye contact bbbj with the occasional wink thrown in for good measure. She "went to town" on my entire body as if I was an all day sucker. Common to many of the lovely Asian ladies I have spent time with, she was very giddy and excited to play in my chest hairs. Apparently there isn't much of this back home.

CG was acrobatic and athletic...her grinds, her movements, everything in perfect harmony and enthusiastic. For a few minutes I thought I was in a rodeo!!! The ride was amazing. With Iris out of breath and sweat dripping down her back, we switched up for a fast and hard pounding in doggie...her head turning and begging for dfk...when not lip-locked, she looked forward into the mirror with occasional eye contact and constant vocal appreciation...(not the "you're too big for me Asian cry")...no, this was pure pleasure and the dripping down her thigh was proof positive.

What a perfect first day of summer. Enjoy this one before she is gone!!

Following this recommendation I decided to visit Iris and was not disappointed.

Everything was as described in the original recommendation.

Too bad she is going back to Toronto.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.