Sensual Erin and Claire Heavens

This is my first recommendation for a duo with Erin and Claire but it is being written after our second time together.

This initially came about through my separate visits with these ladies and in our conversations they both expressed an admiration or simple desire to one day meet. So being the altruistic type of guy, I thought it would be a good idea to see that this took place.

Anyone who has previously met either of these ladies would know they each have their own individual 'massage' experience. What enticed me to bring these ladies together is that the 'personal' experience they offer is what has kept me coming back.

The sessions turned out just how i had not thought they would turn out. Cuz I didn't think about it too much. Here I was with two women that I have spent some great moments with and there was already an easy trust developed.

So this is a full on "fuck yeah" for a duo with Erin and Claire. Or any duo with two ladies you like that you think would enjoy meeting each other.

• Like 2

What a great idea! I love Erin, she's so coool, giggles all the time, and classy with that. But I never saw Claire. Any thoughts to share on her?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.