Kelly @ CMJ

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

Well Tuesday I had the pleasure of having a training session with the latest CMJ treasure Kelly. I noticed on the website that it was her first day and she was training and when I called I was able to have Naomi as her teacher.

I arrived and when the door opened all I could see was this blond goddess standing in front of me. I hear a voice from behind the door telling me this is Kelly. When the door closes I see the lovely Naomi with her great smile and energetic personally. We exchanged hellos and off to the room we all go. This was my first duo so I did not know what to expect. Here I am hugging two beautiful blondes and I fell like I died and went to heaven. Kelly and I follow Naomi to the shower as this is my alone time with Kelly. She has the most amazing features along with her incredible body. After the amazing shower we head back to the room for the massage.

Now having four hands on you is heaven. They both know how to give greats massages. Kelly has previous experience and it shows. She really did not need much teaching from the lovely and talented Naomi, but man was it fun.

We had lots of fun together, and we each had a turn getting a massage. The hour past in no time and I wish I could have stayed for another.

This was Kelly?s first session at CMJ and I am glad I was her first. I will definitely be repeating with her because she is a great

conversationalist, real easy on the eyes and give a great sensual massage. Now I do have two issues now, first is I now have two favorites at CMJ and the other is hat the shower could not accommodate the three of us. I think I can live with the last one.

Jasmin, I don?t know where you keep finding these gems, so thank you for the newest addition to the team, I am sure she will be loved by all. Naomi, thanks again it is always fun with you and I am sure I will be seeing more of yourself and Kelly.

:-D

I would visit again
I would visit again

My first post so here goes. Saw Kelly today for 45 min session and all I can say is "In-#%@$!&-credible. Beautiful, fun , energetic and a body to make Venus jealous. I still havent stopped smiling.

• Like 1

This is my first post...so bear with me.

Kelly just posted her pics on the CMJ website last week. When I saw them I know I HAD to see her. She is a true barbie doll with blond hair, a great visage, a lean curvey body and lovely full D breasts.:boobeyes:

What I didn't expect was the great personality. Kelly is sweet and nice and a true lady. I almost wish she came across a bit naughtier, but she made me feel so at ease and comfortable that that feeling passed.

Although no one compares to Jasmin, Kelly gave a typical CMJ great sensual massage with some really nice moves that caused me to react with pleasure and made my breathing quicken. Her slides are amazing and her hands very sensual and exciting. Proving once again that the CMJ ladies are the best.

She is a must see and I'll be back!

Edited by waverider
link to massage discussion board
  • Like 1

Well, I have seen Kelly again and she gets prettier and sexier with each visit. Kelly has the ability to make you feel very comfortable and she is very easy to talk to and even easier to look at. She is very sensual and makes the time fly. Thanks Jas for another Gem.

I have to agree with everything I have heard, Kelly is fantastic! She is drop dead gorgeous, she is easy to talk to, funny, sexy, has great breasts, fives wonderful massages and fantastic releases. I am now a Kellyaholic and plan to see her until she isn't working any more. I give her a billion out of 10.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was introduced to Kelly during my re-introduction to CMJ but unfortunately she wasn't available at the time. I said to myself that I would be back to get to know Kelly a little better. Luckily timing and persistence paid off and I managed to get in to see Kelly last week. She is absolutely adorable. She's stunningly beautiful and extremely easy to talk to despite my occasional stutter and intermittent loss of concentration. A true spinner, Kelly is firm, slim, toned and has a smile that will knock you to the floor. During most of my session I was completely wrapped up in the moment and forgot I was at CMJ; a time I will not soon forget. Do I plan to see Kelly again? Absolutely.

Rating

Guest ai******

Kelly is absolutely spectacular. She is worth the drive over to CMJ. You will not be sorry!

I was fortunate to be able to see Kelly today after months of scheduling conflicts. She was as stunning today as she was when we first met. She has a magnetic personality and a flawless figure which wasn?t enough to take in over a one hour session. I need a definite repeat. I can?t say enough about this woman; truly outstanding.

I am not seeing any recent recos for "Kelly", who I am hoping is the same person as KellyXO.

Recently the ladies at CMJ have started advertising individually and I have been intrigued.

That, together with a reference from a special SP that KellyXO would be an Ma that would get my motor running, made me call and book.

I was not led astray....KellyXO is total knockout!!..and had a beautiful, fit and tanned body.

My motor was more than running...it was racing from the start line, and I completely enjoyed the showericon12.gif.

Kelly has a unique and gentle way about her, but not such that she is fragile...she could be the definition of "nice and naughty".

She was in no rush, as we shared some tender moments after and then off to the shower...Her outlook and comments on things was refreshing .

It was hard to believe that this was a first time encounter as she made me feel like we were in sync from the get go.

I see she is off this week, or I'd be there today, but look her up in the New Year...I will be!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly recently. Once we'd managed to coordinate schedules (she only works during the day, so sneaking out of work was required) there was a few days to wait, and anticipate...

I finally rolled up to meet her, and I have to say, I was nto disappointed - Kelly is lovely to look at, and equally great to talk to. So, we started off with a shower (a good way to warm up - it was damn cold outside!), and then she gave me a very nice massage... with plenty of teasing thrown in for good measure. And, of course, once I'd turned over things only got better...

Another shower to clean up afterwards, and then it was time to go. I'm going to have to get longer away from the office next time!

Guest m**on

Kelly is a beautiful young lady with a personality to match and when you see her in person her looks will grab your attention instantly as her beauty is undescribable. Long blond hair with a beautiful smile and very fit body and puts you at ease very quickly as time with Kelly is all about you and well spent. I also have to say sorry to Kelly for not posting this sooner as our visit was back in the beginning of January, but still can remember every second of our session together as she leaves you with the thought of your next visit.

Guest M***yB**

My first outing in decades and I couldn't have picked any better. WOW! What an absolute treasure. Stunningly beautiful and a personality to match. Treat her with respect and TLC and you will get tenfold in return. I can only echo all the other recommendations but I have to add that, as she advertises, she really "rocked my world". (I walked out of there so wobbly I could barely stand). lol

Kelly is patient, caring, attentive and went out of her way to make me feel so special. One look at her and I was like melted butter on a hot July day and just putty in her hands. I have honestly never had such a wonderful experience as I did today with this intelligent, witty and drop dead gorgeous lady. Kelly is a jewel in my mind, a rare treasure. If you treat her right, she can make your dreams come true as she did for me.

Thank you Kelly, you created a memory of a life time for me. I too will re-live it in my mind endlessly. Can't wait till my next visit. :)

Guest M***yB**

Just an observation regarding the number of reviews I thought I should share with others. When looking at reviews or recommendations, the number is not at all indicative of the quality. For instance if one girl works long hours every day vs someone who only works part-time and only a few days per week, then the number of reviews will likely be much higher for teh one with long hours of work vs someone who only works very reduced hours a few days per week as an example. But, it's important to keep in mind that the old saying "Quality, not quantity" applies here. This is especially true for our little gem Kelly. This reply is by no means a rebuke to anyone here, just pointing out that the content and experience description mean a lot more than numbers do. I've already found that out real early in my new found favourite hobby. :)

I had taken a peek at Kelly's pictures a while back and was duly impressed. And since she messaged me privately giving me her thoughts about my shower question thread, I decided to use this day off work to schedule an appointment with her. Kelly is a beautiful, slim, blonde who is very affectionate and sexy. After a few minutes of chit-chat we jumped into the shower (yay for showers!) where we engaged in some sensual sudsing. Off to the massage table. Kelly has great hands and she worked away at my neck and back for while with such skill that I almost, almost, didn't make my customary request for a reverse massage. But I did and I had the pleasure of having my hands on that smooth skin for some time. The finish left my legs feeling like jelly for hours after.

Great experience overall.

Polydeuces

Guest M***yB**

Kelly is a rare find. Let me start off by saying; "I understand your feelings" but... We've given our general feedback on her wonderful manner and stunning looks, personality, the whole package. There may be other gems out there but it's an expensive "hit and miss" search to find "the special one" and they can be hard to find. Why go looking elsewhere when you have found such a jewel? As difficult as it is, we have to realize that it would be selfish and unrealistic to not allow others to benefit from her highly therapeutic effect. Also, falling for or in love with an MA is a dangerous thing (I suspect). You risk having your bubble burst badly. You must keep in mind that what Kelly (and all highly recommended "super stars") are gifted, talented PROFESSIONALS. It would almost be unfair to keep her all to ourselves (not to mention near impossible). Ultimately, that would be Kelly's decision. :)

I'm not trying to burst any bubbles and I developed the same kind of feelings you have. But, I recognize the reality of the situation. These are business transactions for professional services and are worth more than 1,000 "mental health professionals" for the HUGE amount of good they do. They are unsung heroes for all the good they do. The more people she interacts, the more peoples' lives are enriched and the more people can benefit from the sense of happiness, belonging, un-conditional acceptance and her non-judgmental nature etc... She puts the "T" in TLC. I'm quite certain she helps people heal and can CHANGE LIVES. (She has mine....)

I have suffered chronic depression all my life and Kelly has given me a whole new confidence and outlook. I'm like a changed man since I met her. Of course I would want her all to myself, but, I think I would be selfish and she, of course, has the biggest say. She is doing a world of good for a lot of people. But, when she goes home, she has her own family and personal life. That's how it must be UNLESS (since it's been known to happen) a professional relationship becomes more than that.

All to say that I feel for you and I do understand, it hurts top say goodbye and let her go. But, if you change your perspective to the fact that she is helping to bring joy and happiness to countless people, then I sacrifice my own selfish desires for the good of others.

What you express is just another huge and ringing endorsement of this wonderful young woman with a bright future. I understand your feelings, but, even if it pained me, I don't think I could stop seeing her. I just accept that this is the way things are and I can count on Kelly to never leave me feeling anything less than fully enchanted and beguiled.

I understand you and wish you all the best. I'll be curious to see other peoples' comments on the subject of developing strong personal attractions to a SP and all the pitfalls that this could bring to our fragile egos.

I wish you well and also love and happiness in this life time. Peace be with you.

Ill make this brief. Kelly is a goddess. I've seen her a few times (always outcall). Each time has always gotten longer and longer, but I've made the decision not to see her again. Why? Because I'm afraid I've developed feelings for her (she is that good). Reading other reviews makes me feel sick bc it almost felt like a gf was cheating. I know thus us wrong and only felt this after our last visit right after Xmas. I will not see her again, but still fully endorse all her skills and all her other amazing qualities. Please stop pm'ing me asking me about my sessions. I don't want to talk about them.

What can I say about Kelly that has not already been said. Kelly and I exchanged a few brief messages via PM and within a 3 day window I found myself lying on her massage table.

From the moment I walked in and she greeted me at the door to the undressing before the shower / I was in complete awe. I am very particular about selecting an MA, even more so when it comes to repeating. Everything about how gorgeous she is has already been stated but what's more important to me is the connection she creates with her amazing personality and interest to chat.

She did everything right from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. That type of experience I would expect from a repeat where you build a bond - we had it on the fury visit. I realize this hobby is a YMMV but this was by far the "best" experience I have ever had. Thank you Kellyxo!

Therapeutic / yes. Felt like a king / yes. Repeat / absolutely!

Thaman

Also met Kelly from CMJ for the first time this week.

Kelly is truly outstanding with great skills and I'll definitely repeat(s).

I met up with Kellyxo at CMJ earlier today and I am still seeing stars! A quick summary:

Before today, all I really knew about Kelly was that she has the sexiest and classiest photos that you will ever see on CERB. Other girlsmake daily posts on CERB with rather explicit statements, typically accompanied by post nude shots of varying degrees of taste. In contrast, Kelly's posts are always tasteful and in every post she tends to attach a different picture of her in a very sexy dress. Her classy pics make it very clear that she is an exceptionally beautiful and well refined woman.

I was finally able to meet up with Kelly today and I must say that her photos do not do her justice! She is much more beautiful and sexy in person than in her photos. At first glance I knew that today's visit was a wise decision! It was a joy to follow her down the hallway to our appointed massage room, all the while carefully studying her nicely rounded backside.:bigclap: She immediately put me at ease with a little bit of pleasant chit-chat and a few tight hugs which I very much welcomed!

Preliminaries aside, we stripped down to take a shower together, and OMG, she is even more beautiful naked. Having seen all of her, I am now a great deal more uncertain about whether she should limit herself to posting tasteful pictures of herself in those sexy dresses!:grin: The shower together was a blast. Kelly made sure to soap and rinse every part of my body, paying special attention to a few strategic locations. Not wanting her to be alone in this, I reciprocated by washing her quite carefully too! I could have spent all afternoon in the shower with her, but...

We towelled off and headed to the massage table. Kelly provides a great massage that is simultaneously relaxing and erotic. I will not go into detail, but she used all parts of her body to good effect and kept me wanting more and more!

Overall, she's a beautiful, classy woman who is down to earth and very kind. I'll definitely be back, but next time I'll book a longer rendez-vous!

Since I met Kelly over 2 1/2 months ago. We have continued to keep in contact thru chat whenever we are on-line. She keeps tempting me when ever we chat. I said before I would be back, and would have been sooner, if CMJ were only closer to down town. This week I had the chance to get away and she happened to pop in chat the evening and told me she was free today at noon. So I booked her right away.

When I arrived and buzzed in, she opened the door in this tight green mini dress that just hugged her gorgeous curvy body . She gave me a nice hug and kiss and led me to massage room. She closed the door, and then gave me another big hug and kiss. It felt good to be with her again. We quickly undressed and got in the shower. She looked fantastic naked, she was evenly tanned and that bum of hers, just perfect. I could spend all day in the shower with her. She is that much fun. Oh well, time to dry off and lie on the table. She puts her weight into her massage. Sometimes kissing my back and ears. She mixes up the massage with firm strokes and some light teasing. Then it was time to roll over, she massages my legs, then she begins to tease me and please me, bringing me to the brink several times. She has a great touch and knows what she is doing. When we were done she finished the session with more massage. Then off to the shower we go to clean up. Got dressed and she led me to the door, stopping off to hug and kiss me a few more times along the way.

Kelly is a real special woman, Sexy, beautiful and very caring. Be a gentleman, treat her with respect and you will be treated like a king. She aims to please

I really enjoy spending time with Kelly, time just flies by. Looking forward to my next visit

She really is terrific. Extremely good looking, easy to talk to, nice person, bright and intelligent and of course just the right massage.

Awesome, awesome woman! Awesome first meeting! It's great to meet someone you feel completely compatible and comfortable with, especially when she's as hot as Kelly!!

A very fun time today, starting with a steamy shower, then back to the room where I offered to give Kelly a massage (I know, I'm so thoughtful.... :)). I loved exploring that fit beautiful body. My turn, and Kelly knows how to press all the right buttons.. Excellent time for sure, and a sure repeat.

The only problem was that I had only booked an hour, and couldn't extend our session because Kelly had a client scheduled after me. I wanted more.....I didn't want to leave :) I'll just have to wait till next time.

I have seen Kelly a few times now and i would recommend this Beautiful lady to anyone looking for a amazing massage Experience.

After many attempts at seeing her, I finally had a chance today and I must say she did not disappoint.

Gorgeous face, body, personality, and brains. What more can you ask of a fantasy girl? She greeted me at the door in a cute red matching set of lingerie and walked me to the room. I couldn't take my eyes off her tush as I followed her :). Lots of hugs and light kisses and then it was off to the shower. She gave me a log, deliberate sensual wash with a lot of body contact after which I was treated to a nice albeit brief (I could only find 30 mins free on her schedule today) massage. Lots of firm pressure, sensual strokes, mutual touching and a little dirty talk to send me over the edge. Finish was mind blowing :)

Thanks young lady for a great session. I'm not much of a gusher but <<GUSH>> lol.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.