Etiquette : YMMV or MSOG

I'm new to this so if someone could help I'd appreciate it. When these terms are advertised do you have to give a donation in advance to ensure a more enhanced encounter?

YMMV refers to the chemistry between the lady and you. Could be things like hygiene, facial hair, clean fingernails, trimmed fingernails, how you actually perform etc.

If you show up with body odors, it generally does not matter how much money you bring. If you are rough in the lovemaking department (ramming fingers inside before she is ready, cross contaminating between back door and front door action), the money won't make a difference. If you use your teeth while performing daty. All these things are generally what ladies are referring to ymmv. I am blunt about this one - if you have no clue how to love a lady, and it hurts her (literally), she will probably say "ok, kitty is all good now, you don't need to give her any more lovin', lets concentrate on you".

So, read up on all the threads about seeing an sp - clean (with soap) all areas of your body including your underarms, crotch, bum, feet. Trim your nails (toes too), if you shave, shave, if you don't shave, trim. Wear deodorant, put on clean clothes. Brush your teeth, use mouthwash etc. If she suggests you use the shower, wash your hands, use mouthwash at the appointment, do it. She is not being helpful, she is telling you get in there and get that stink off of you......

As far as MSOG - this term is used for the time you have paid her for. So, if she says hourly rate is MSOG and half hour is SSOG, then pay for the hour. Remember however, if you have 5 minutes left in your time, and you are still trying to get off again, you will need to see if she has additional time available and pay for the extra time.

It is always good to bring extra money. That way, you can tip her in advance or after for the great service she provides.

Good luck

xoxo

• Like 7

I'm new to this so if someone could help I'd appreciate it. When these terms are advertised do you have to give a donation in advance to ensure a more enhanced encounter?

These terms have no connection to advance donations and just because you prepay doesn't mean you'll be put on a "special" list. All sp's want all their clients to feel special and enjoy a quality encounter, no matter how much is paid and how:) Advance donations may be required by some providers to be assured of a clients seriousness in keeping a booking. Ymmv simply means as Meaghan explained and msog, the same. Each and every lady has their own booking preferences and offers different styles of services and options, best to discuss this with your chosen girl.

• Like 5

Some things transcend the monetary donation. As Meaghan put it hygiene and how you behave with the lady plays more of a factor than how many dollars you have with YMMV. Would you like to kiss someone with bad breath for example, probably not irrespective of how much you get paid

So be the best client you can be, good hygiene, fresh breath, a gentleman, that should help with YMMV. And while having extra bucks doesn't help with YMMV, make sure you pay the lady her donation in full.

As for MSOG no real advice since encounters for me are more about companionship. One SOG and I'm happy

RG

• Like 2

Absolutely not Silly! The msog is whatever you can blow out, in the duration of your encounter. No extra finances are required. As goes for ymmv I've got no idea what this entails haha.

New to Cerb eh.? Welcome and enjoy the fabulous ladies here.

You can also research these terms and other protocols on the main page, under General discussion, 'new to this' , or research through some of the discussions on the board.

Happy surfing and welcome to your fantasyland :)