The end of SMQ.

Hello Sara :-)

Wishing the very best and good luck with your new chapter in life !!!!

You will greatly be missed by all...

Live life to the fullest :-)

CareBear

XoXoXo

Hi Sara,

This is both sad news and happy news. I'm sad to see you leave and sad we won't be able to see each other again, but I'm grateful for the time we did get to spend together. I am however, happy for you and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavours.

All the best to you Sara, you will be missed!!!!!!

Awww, Sara I am going to miss you! Even though we have only met on a few occasions, your positive and optimistic attitude and personality never went unnoticed and I always enjoyed reading your posts here on Cerb. You were always the life of the party and your sense of humour always made me laugh.

While we will all miss you, I commend you for going forward in pursuing other interests and goals and wish you all the success in the world girl.

All the best! xoxo

It was a real honer of meeting you a couple of times and it will not be the same without you and cerb is loseing one of the great sp around we will all miss you best of luck in youre new work and hope to see you back later down the road miss you

No more Sara posts?!

star-wars-vader-sad-does-not-want.jpg

But in all seriousness,

I've enjoyed the heck out of your posts here on CERB, You've been a hoot and seem like a person who'd be all sorts of rad to hang out with!

I definitely regret never having had the pleasure of meeting you, but best of luck to you as you move forward! :)

What a bittersweet (and yet fitting) 2000th post!

Bitter for the obvious reasons (yeah I know I'm a selfish bastard ;) ) But also sweet because I know your life is heading where you wanted it to and your goals are within reach! Couldn't be happier or more excited for you, Darlin'! Keep in touch! xoxox

Guest a**4*

Goodbye Saral wishing you all the best in your happiness and your future you will be missed I raise my glass cheers Saral to your future :chug::chug:

Sara, all the best in your future endeavours! CERB, and the socials, wont be the same without you. It was a great pleasure and honour to have met you. I'll certainly miss our chats your positive outlook to life and your sense of humour.

You certainly had a tremendous, positive influence an many, me included!

Again, all the best!!

Having never met you, reading your posts has your personality and exuberance showing through. Loved much of what you had to say and your pics were beautiful. Follow your heart and your bliss and you will always be happy! Wishing you all the best!!

Wanted to wish you lots of luck in all of your future endeavors!

Your quick wit and great sense of humor will be missed here on CERB. Like so many other members here I really enjoyed your posts.

I would even dare to suggest that you keep your account here open simply to keep an eye on us and inject one of your humorous thoughts on any subject you wish!

You will be missed!

xox

Best to you in your future endeavors.

I've only met you briefly at the last CERB social, and I mostly remember a confident woman who knew how to have fun. To this day, I still wonder what happened to those panties...

Sara, CERB is filled with so many beautiful, sexy and smart ladies. They are what keep us gents around. But a community also has some unique and frankly exceptional people. We will miss you but can smile - cause we know you are off to greater conquests. Go Get Em! XOXOXO Cub

Well, I'm not the only one who'll be sorry to see you go. Good luck with everything you're doing in your life these days!

And I'm sure you can still show up and liven up the socials in any case :)

Partly sad news but mostly awesome. Glad we had one chance to meet at least! Good luck and all the best!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Congratulations and good luck Sara! From the few times I have seen you on chat you seem like an amazing person. I wish you all the best on all the new endeavours and adventures you are about to embark upon!! Take care, be safe and smile lots!!

Sara, I can't say anything that hasn't been said already. You're quirky wicked sense of humor and unique outlook on life will be missed for sure. Good luck to you on your new adventures in this next chapter of your life!

Sara....

I love you to pieces, but then again you already knew that.

You have made me smile, laugh and well... other things... but most of all you have made me thankful that we became friends, on and off the board.

I hope you know that the retirement means only that you are relieved of spending one sort of time with me... because I love the real Sara as a friend!!!

OD

I wanted to add my voice to the well wishes to you on your future endeavours. I'm glad I had the opportunity to have met you.

All the best to you :-)