On other day I was horny , I just went to Zen .Its great place to get massage. There were two girl over there and Tall girl took me to room .Since this was my just second experience , so I just laid down without saying any thing .I was little afraid of asking any thing about extras, but she touched my balls twice , which gave me a courage to ask for extras. and She did a good job with her hand .Its cheap and best place for great massage :jackoff:

On other day I was horny , I just went to Zen .Its great place to get massage. There were two girl over there and Tall girl took me to room .Since this was my just second experience , so I just laid down without saying any thing .I was little afraid of asking any thing about extras, but she touched my balls twice , which gave me a courage to ask for extras. and She did a good job with her hand .Its cheap and best place for great massage :jackoff:

Is it just me, or does a user, named Jessica, who is identified as female in the profile, mentioning have her "balls" touched seem odd?

• Like 3

come on ! I am a Guy . My name is Justin Jessica . I was at Zen,s Place and it was awesome .Never mind , I conveyed the message , that's different thing that some one smelled rat in my name another did not liked my English . thanks

I can back this post up, I went not too long after they relocated and saw Twyla. She's awesome, great conversation, fun to touch, and really good at touching back. I haven't been to the other places (Nevadas, Broadways, EB) but from what I've read the prices are comparable. I will be repeating soon.

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

Adding my $0.02

It's possible that this gentleman doesn't know that Jessica is a female name.

Or if they did that it would cause such confusion. Maybe they like Jessica Rabbit? I for one would love a curvy redhead lol!

come on ! I am a Guy . My name is Justin Jessica . I was at Zen,s Place and it was awesome .Never mind , I conveyed the message , that's different thing that some one smelled rat in my name another did not liked my English . thanks

You should go into your User Control Panel. You list your gender as female which is why people are wondering, still wondering. Your User CP will allow you to change your sex to the right sex if you will

You can understand with a board profile with the name Jessica Gender female we would think you are a female

RG

• Like 1

Sorry to jump to conclusions Justin Jessica, but some may be suspicious when one could easily mistake you for a woman by your name and gender specs. One may also thing you were from Zen, putting in a plug for yourself. But, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you have been there, and that the service was good.

I would take Roamingguy 's advice and switch Female to Male under your User CP

Edited by jaykruz
spelling swith instead of switch

Guest ***nno**n***

As Roamingguy and Jaykruz said, I also highly recommend you change your gender to male.

No one here uses their real name so maybe think of something more creative then you wouldn't get the "natural" reaction you did.

We are happy you have joined cerb, now make it easy on us to know who you are :-) starting with gender please. :-)

I'm surprised after the grilling I gave you through messages that you didn't change it then.

I'm taking you at your word that you in fact are male, as summer pointed out "shill" stuff does happen.