162 Laurier Ave. W.

Guest S***dst***

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought 162 laurier was a hobby store called "Fandom 2" ?

I visited last week and found the place clean, quiet and decent rooms. THe massage was excellent and nice finish. Two girls there. Both girls are asian and very attractive. Would repeat

I also visited this place about a week ago. While this thread might have been started by a shill, I can say that the duo massage I received was a nice soft touch, and the finish was okay. As well they spent the full hour as paid for.

I tried Star Spa today and was quite pleased with my experience. The building facade is not great but the inside of the spa is very nicely done and very clean. Nice shower and well appointed rooms with nice music and low lighting with red lamps. My MA was Mimi, beautiful spinner in her mid-20s. Poor English but that was the only poor part of the encounter. Will repeat and recommend you try it out. One of the better Asian spas in town, IMHO.

Convenient at lunch time too! Timmies across the street and a good hot dog stand three blocks west at Bank and Laurier.

• Like 1

Convenient at lunch time too! Timmies across the street and a good hot dog stand three blocks west at Bank and Laurier.

But how's the traffic on the sidewalk when entering & leaving? Is the entrance discrete enough? Does the outside just scream "rub & tug"?

I'll admit that I don't have the guts to try it out on a weekday...

• Like 1

But how's the traffic on the sidewalk when entering & leaving? Is the entrance discrete enough? Does the outside just scream "rub & tug"?

I'll admit that I don't have the guts to try it out on a weekday...

You use the same entrance as going into the comic/book store. Nobody knows if you're going to the ground floor or second. :biggrin:

You use the same entrance as going into the comic/book store. Nobody knows if you're going to the ground floor or second. :biggrin:

Ah, I see. Thanks.

I went there and saw Mimi who is stunning. Very sensuous and wonderful experience. I should write a rec. Pretty sweet. Very good reverse massage.

Tried this place and was pleased. Lucy was the one that served me. Not the same lucy that use to work at Colourful health spa.or stripped at Barbs. Good massage that worked out the muscles than just a rub to.get you to.do.other things. Worth the visit. It was nice and clean and there is a shower facility to clean off if you like

I went not too long ago. Very clean and the two ladies that were there were very polite. standard room fees.

I saw Mimi there, her English is decent & shes a sweetheart. I got a little more than expected and I will most definitely visit again.

Visited a few weeks ago. Good massage and finish with Lucy who has good English and massage skills. Facility is clean, did not check out shower facilities.

Visited mimi at the spa. Very nice massage. After she offered to undress, she warmed my hands up with a warm steaming towel, which was a nice touch. She has a beautiful body and knows how to please a guy well.

there is a new girl advertising in craigs... looks nice. if anyone goes, comments would be good. I hope the picture is real. so far this place has been a winner.

there is a new girl advertising in craigs... looks nice. if anyone goes, comments would be good. I hope the picture is real. so far this place has been a winner.

You should assume that all Asian places use fake pix.

I went and met all the girls and none of them looked like the pics advertised a few days ago. It was still a good experience but there are plenty of reliable nice ladies in Ottawa who are honest with their images.

• Like 2

It's been over a decade since I visited a massage establishment, and I've never been to an Asian one. I have tons of experience, but mainly stick to Sp's.

I do live close to this place though, and believe I saw Mimi walking in. She was tall and slim, very pretty. If that's her, she's very sexy. I'm tempted to try, but wondering about mileage/menu. I would love to do way more than just get a hj from her, ultimately! I also don't fully know what the pricing structure is in terms of the "tip" for this kind of service.

Any enlightmenment would be appreciated. I'm really just interested in this place, and this specific girl at this time, since she's the one I believe I saw.

Thanks