Ebony Abby at Island Massage

Original post has been extensively editted. Given its Abby and not one of the known playful Island staff, the mods may have said change it or delete it.

Aha, I got the inbox down to 172, but can't go farther. Its all pure gold in there and must be preserved. Does cerb have platinum storage packages like for 1000?

So hit me with whatcha got (and anybody else for that matter)

I saw Abby again yesterday and she's pretty much the same as she has always been but I'd also say that she's definitely more teasing than she used to be. Perhaps she's come around to understand that the dark side is good for her business. I don't think she'll ever offer anything more but I think she is increasingly comfortable with getting you to ask for more and bringing in her bullpen :-)

I saw Abby again yesterday and she's pretty much the same as she has always been but I'd also say that she's definitely more teasing than she used to be. Perhaps she's come around to understand that the dark side is good for her business. I don't think she'll ever offer anything more but I think she is increasingly comfortable with getting you to ask for more AND BRINGING IN HER BULLPEN :-)

Full marks to cant_get_enough for his very clever reference to the BULLPEN, the significance of which eluded me until I read his post for a third time! lol! It's quite brilliant in fact!

Just think about it ........ what a novel idea it would be for any masseuse to bring in a "Relief" Pitcher from the massage parlour's "Bullpen" towards the end of the "Ball" Game in order to guarantee a "Happy Ending" ... hey, that's quite funny even though I say so myself lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAALb9sd_gg

I know there is a great deal of interest in what Abby will or won't do and I thought I'd take the opportunity to save everyone time and effort by saying that I don't think Abby will ever offer more than just a massage. I think she wants to be respected for what she does and in fact might be getting a bit offended at the request for extras! So, this might be one lady we not pursue, and besides, she has her helpers :-)

I've seen Christine a few times now; a decent enough massage and a sweet ending. Abby is always there looking hot, but somehow I need the ending ... lol

What about Santana; is she still giving massage? ... and her endings?

Just think about it ........ what a novel idea it would be for any masseuse to bring in a "Relief" Pitcher from the massage parlour's "Bullpen" towards the end of the "Ball" Game in order to guarantee a "Happy Ending" ... hey, that's quite funny even though I say so myself lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAALb9sd_gg

Holy crap, Tip-Drill, how old are you? The Happy Days Are Here Again song from the 1930's, as well as the Tip Drill song from Nelly?:bddog:

Holy crap, Tip-Drill, how old are you? The Happy Days Are Here Again song from the 1930's, as well as the Tip Drill song from Nelly?:bddog:

No, I ain't that old by a long shot! It's strange, but for some reason I've always associated the game of Baseball with "Happy Days Are Here Again", and vice versa. I believe they often played that song at games when Babe Ruth was around(?)

http://rksbaseballbookshelf.wordpress.com/2009/09/03/happy-days-are-hear-again/

I'm glad to see that you know all about Rapper Nelly and his 2003 release "Tip Drill". If you enjoy Baseball too then you're sure to like his earlier classic from 2001 lol!

The "dynamics" at Island Massage seem to be quite mystifying and intriguing. I think I'd better schedule a visit myself and see if I can crack the code!

I've seen Christine a few times now; a decent enough massage and a sweet ending. Abby is always there looking hot, but somehow I need the ending ... lol

What about Santana; is she still giving massage? ... and her endings?

Abby is still playing her specials close to the chest for the great unwashed (like me unfortunately). Others have better fortune apparently, but something about short bald pauchy guys doesn't get me in the club. Maybe I need to switch from Aqua Velva to Hai Karate! lol

Santana still gives a nice topless release. Body is still tight and trim and enhanced breasts second to none in city IMO.

Well shortstuff, if that makes you feel any better, I'm not bald, I'm not pauchy, but I am short and just as unlucky with Abby. Having said that, she does give a great massage...

I'm not sure if Santana is still offering extras...but Abby gives a much better massage, even without any extras!

Now, if there is anyone out there who has seen Abby and knows how good she is that has seen a MP that is as talented, I'd like to know who they are!!!

I received a very nice therapeutic massage from Ebony Abby about a week ago. Abby is a very attractive, sensual and sensuous lady who knows how to deliver the perfect professional therapeutic massage. In addition, she can match you one for one when it comes to intelligent conversation and wit. I've seen her several times but I've never made any real effort to push the envelope with her since it's clear (or at least it seems clear to me) that she views herself strictly as a professional RMT and, being a CGIT myself (Consummate-Gentleman-In-Training), I fully respect her career preferences. Her therapeutic massages are of the very highest caliber and her professional training shines through every time.

On a somewhat related topic, for me personally it's much easier going into a massage parlor knowing exactly what to expect (or what not to expect) than it is going in completely uncertain of what might transpire. Uncertainty is a mood killer for me although I realize that for some people it may represent a turn-on or a challenge. And talking in hypothetical terms, uncertainty is an important consideration for many middle-aged and older gents who might prefer to pop a pill for confidence purposes on their way to the parlor. Such clients obviously don't want to pop a pill if there's not going to be any opportunity to use it lol! I've not seen this issue addressed before on the boards but I'm sure it's a real consideration for many people ..... but not of course for that International Man of Mystery known as Tip-Drill lol!