Jazy from ottawa - wow top 5 for sure

JAZY IS A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL HOT , ATTRACTIVE STAR.

WORTH YOUR MONEY IN GOLD. IF YOU DON`T TRY HER , YOUR LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE , I GUARANTEE IT. :bddog:

Are you her agent? I am curious as this sounds like a recommendation but it's posted in the schedules/annoucnements/ads area and reads like an ad? If you are her agency it may help to be a little more clear, add some photos and contact info and market her properly as her agent. If you are her client and are recommending her (1) it sounds kind of shill like and (2) you posted in the wrong area. Please let us know??

Confused....:shock:

no not her agent , a client . And I apologize for putting it in the wrong area .

So where should I have put it ? Help new to this site .

Thanks again .

ACESWILD

I moved this to the discussion area. If you would recommend her to others you can also make a official recommendation in the recommendation area for this city. Make sure one does not exist already (if it does you can simply add your comments to it).

Aces, jazy has a recommendation thread here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13876&highlight=jazy

When (or if) you write one and add it to her thread don't just shout out 'see her now'(as mod mentioned) , it ends up sounding like you are her advertising firm or agent and that will only harm her reputation, not help it. Try to describe why you think she is one of the best on Ottawa...some rec writing tips here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11882&highlight=writing+tips

A good series of recs can make a great impact on someone as many here look there before calling a new person...Jazy fortunately has many, many nice rec's already.

no not her agent , a client . And I apologize for putting it in the wrong area .

So where should I have put it ? Help new to this site .

Thanks again .

ACESWILD

Jazy is a FANTASTIC SP!! Great look and actual shows you respect and interest! The best around and wonderful service.

Not many like Jazy around for sure!