500 Internal Server Error?

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ive been trying to log into my website for 2 days and this keeps popping up...I googled it and microsoft tried to tell me what to do BUT I dont understand...I emailed the sites customer service. but I would just like to know if I can do anything from my end...

From PC Support - http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/500servererror.htm

1. Reload the web page. You can do that by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL again from the address bar.

Even if the 500 Internal Server Error is a problem on the web server, the issue may only be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful. It seems you've already tried to access it repeatedly, so this may not work.
  2. Clear your browser's cache. If there's a problem with the cached version of the page you're viewing, it could be causing HTTP 500 issues. If you are unfamiliar with how to clear your browser cache, let me know what it is, I can send you some instructions
  3. Delete your browser's cookies. Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the site you're getting the error on.
    After removing the cookie(s), restart the browser and try again. Like step 3, if you are having any problems with this, let us know your browser you are using
  4. Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead.

It's not very common, but some servers produce a 500 Internal Server Error when in reality the more appropriate message based on the cause of the problem is 504 Gateway Timeout. Hopefully won't be this complicated, but try 1-3 first.
  5. Contact the website directly. Chances are good that the website administrators already know about the 500 error but if you suspect they don't, letting them know helps both you and them (and everyone else)

Guest **cely***r***ne

It just wont let me log in...no matter what I do. The host hasn't gotten back to me after emailing 4 times LoL aah well..Im at a loss :( Perhaps I shall just go to Staples and buy a website making package thingy.. :s

Thank you for your help!