What are your opinions on balls? Playing with them, sucking them?

Shaved, hairy, trimmed?

I love balls.

• Like 2

Balls are AMAZING. I love licking and sucking and feeling them. I love how many different kinds there are. Each set is like a new toy and all react differently. I prefer shaved or trimmed just because I have a busy tongue and can get "wrapped up" when the hair is too long lol. I'll take them any way I can get them though. Delish!!

• Like 6

Guest ****ed T*****ess

I prefer the balls to be shaved. That way it is much easier to "toy" with them with my own special devices.

Guest B**na***oy

I really love it when someone pays attention to my balls. ;-). I always keep them either free of hair or neatly trimmed.

Yummy:) I Love it when they hit my chin as you push your cock deep down in my hot deep throat;) I love balls, sucking, licking, playing, but please as little hair in that area as possible, it just makes all the play much more fun, as swallowing hairs isn't:(

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
Yummy:) I Love it when they hit my chin as you push your cock deep down in my hot deep throat;) I love balls, sucking, licking, playing, but please as little hair in that area as possible, it just makes all the play much more fun, as swallowing hairs isn't:(

I don't keep any hair down bellow. ;-)

Ok, you convinced me.

This morning, I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna shave my nuts.

Umm - what's the best method?

Anyone have any advice?

Razor or plucker or ??

• Like 2

Ok, you convinced me.

I'm gonna shave my nuts.

Anyone have any advice?

Razor or plucker or ??

Pluck them, then you'll get every one!! lol, shaving I suspect would be the best way or just trim them, either way you may get more sucking so it'll be worth it;)

Think of all the tweezing, plucking shaving, waxing, ect, women have to go through to be nice and smooth for men. The least men could do is trim:)

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

Another stellar stand up answer, Cristy. Yes I do prefer the balls I encounter to be soft and smooth as well. During these encounters is when I really like to reward them with an ample amount of stroking, licking, tongue flicking, and sucking. Mmmm wet balls baby yummm... Hehe. Sometimes I even like to spoil them with flavoured lubes and play with them even more as I'm working our way to the brink of euphoric pleasure....

That's why my name is Shaved. I will never go back. They get a lot of attention that way. And the sensations I have experienced are to die for. When the Ladies look for the first time they :icon_smile: and so do I. Chantal you can put any flavored gel on them you want. :icon_smile: LOL. I will never ever go back.

Guest realnicehat
What are your opinions on balls?

I really like mine. Don't care much for anyone else's.

Ok, you convinced me.

I'm gonna shave my nuts.

Anyone have any advice?

Razor or plucker or ??

Nair for men. Of Course the bottle says not to use it down there, but what else is it for?

Guest realnicehat

If you'd like to enjoy the chemical burns of Nair without the prohibitive costs any flammable liquid and a match will do.