All these are absolutely gorgeous!! Skirts and sexxxy dresses are certainly a staple in my wardrobe. I only own like three pairs of jeans lol.

And we men really do appreciate it, lol.

But sometimes it makes walking around on a hot summer's day a wee bit hard.

well, my first attempt at a tumbler link didn't work (I tried to get a picture on Tumblr, but it would show up in the posting , but here is a link to a nice image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=183530738489080&set=pb.173813232794164.-2207520000.1374900546.&type=3&theater

Edited by nntsci
  • Like 1

This picture has an interesting story. A friend of mine sent it to me and said it was a picture of her from a few years ago -- friends lie, lol. The photo does look a like her... but younger... I stumbled on the true identify of the image by accident. Her name is Isabelle Yasmine Adjani, she is a French film actress... the image is from One Deadly Summer filmed in 1983.

isabelle-adjani+1.jpg

Here's another image of the same woman.

0037-Isabelle-Adjani.jpg

Edited by nntsci

Guest B**na***oy

37c4d3f18ec9695ed5a145c05c59d152.jpg742e9538594ab784cd70f053614802af.jpg336a5a35d822e17dd5d4c9172eaddbe7.jpgca395e97a6d78e5f68c2a0f50fe91f5a.jpg92b7d629995fcdd7ef2255ca3505c7ff.jpg

Additional Comments:

This picture has an interesting story. A friend of mine sent it to me and said it was a picture of her from a few years ago -- friends lie, lol. The photo does look a like her... but younger... I stumbled on the true identify of the image by accident. Her name is Isabelle Yasmine Adjani, she is a French film actress... the image is from One Deadly Summer filmed in 1983.

Isabelle Adjani is a beautiful woman indeed:

Isabelle%20Adjani%20_1284385476.jpg

IsabelleAdjani.jpgadjani_isabelle2.jpg3224295858222524155.jpgIsabelle+Adjani+1.jpg

Edited by B**na***oy

Please keep in mind that skirts are truly sexy. But what is worn (or not worn) underneath also adds to the picture!!!

Please keep in mind that skirts are truly sexy. But what is worn (or not worn) underneath also adds to the picture!!!

Very true, but one of the things that make the skirt sexy is it simultaneously hides and reveals in such as way as to tantalize and excite the imagination. I think a woman can look much sexier in a skirt than in her undies because the skirt leaves so much to the imagination. And its dynamic in that as she moves what is revealed is constantly changing. Furthermore she can do this without ever crossing the bounds of "public decency" (or can cross it if she chooses). These features are what make the skirt such a good flirtation device.

Some more images of Isabelle Adjani from the film One deadly summer (1983).

deadly_(1).jpg

84vOIUtA4MQnufGte1UtWoJhitH.jpg

avw60B1HrSwoUsdLrUCYA3vMRsS.jpg

Edited by nntsci
more thoughts
  • Like 1

tumblr_mqaq3j1PRt1r62m2no1_500.jpgtumblr_mp3d492wAJ1qahpvyo1_500.jpg

The reason why skirts were invented for.....so that ladies can spread there legs wider.

grownup-corner-dn-18.gif

Edited by NotchJohnson
  • Like 2