Ott. Sept. Social !! Mark your calendar!

I would like to add my congratulations to the boys for a job well done. This event was one of the best we've had, and I think the great venue had a lot to do with it. One positive thing is that with each event I seem to be getting to know more and more members of the community.

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7
Superb event and a great turn out as well.

Thanks to Skater, Spud and MisterT for their time and effort in putting this together.

I have to concur! Thanks guys and thanks for letting me be a late addition. I had a great time.

In an effort of being transparent, here's yesterday's social balance sheet:

Revenues (sale of tickets and extra donations) : 1285$

We had an extra 35$ not counted towards this social. It'll be carried forward to the next one.

Expenses :

Food and drink tickets for the ladies : 633$

Gift cards: We've gotten 17 cards for prizes

1 X 100$ for the Keg

4 X 50$ - Rideau Center, Shopper's Drug Mart, La Senza, Premier Salon

9 X 25$ - St-Laurent Shopping Mall, Shopper'S Drug Mart, a card for restaurants, Petro-Canada, La Vie En rose, La Senza, Metro and Loblaws

2 X Lush Cards (30$ and 35$)

2 x 20$ LCBO

We had a Vintages card and a Body Shop card donated by members (see below)

Congrats to the winners!!

On behalf of Loneskater and Spud, i'd like to acknowledge and thank the following gents for donating their extra donations ($ and cards) towards the social:

Icebreaker

Lee Richards

Boomer

EMB3750

Many thanks to all who attended, it would not have been a success without you!

Edited by m*s**rt
typo
  • Like 6

Gentlemen, you sure know how to throw an amazing party....It was a pleasure to be able to attend and thank you for having me :)

Everything was perfect and it was great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones....

You boys are very spoilt in Ottawa, there are ALOT of hot women in your city....

• Like 9

Gents, what a fantastic night. Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was so great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones. My one regret to the night is not being able to say hello to everyone! But that's what the next social is for ;)

• Like 4

Guest S****r

Great, great job on the social last night, guys! Thank you so much!

And it was a pleasure making new friends!

That was a great party! :) So glad I got to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. Already looking forward to the next Social ;)

• Like 3

Gentlemen, you sure know how to throw an amazing party....It was a pleasure to be able to attend and thank you for having me :)

Everything was perfect and it was great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones....

You boys are very spoilt in Ottawa, there are ALOT of hot women in your city....

Absolutely !! That's why I do business there ;) My common sense voice in my head says do business in Alberta ! My horny devil voice in my head says do business in Ottawa area ..... He won !!! ha

Of course if you add in a good lookin, sexy, fiery redheaded travelling lady into the mix it just heats OTown up even MORE !! ;) Emily has entered the building !! hehe

Sounds like everyone had a blast !!!! Fantastic. It's always good to unwind and chillax and socialize from time to time :)

Kudos to the organizers who put in all the hard work !

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

I had an amazing time last night. Everyone looked so good and was so nice. What a great little community we are here at "Fisheries and Oceans"...lmao

can't wait till the next social.

Thank you for a great party gentlemen. I had a really good time and am thinking we can enlist you to organize the next Halifax social!!

Glad to know you enjoyed your evening !! Can't speak for my colleagues, but I'd be glad to give you a hand.

In addition to the personal contributions already mentioned by mistert, we would like to acknowledge and thank the managing staff from ALO and CMJ. The 2 Spas provided over 20 door prizes total. Their contribution was key to making the evening a success and sure made our job even more pleasant.

Combined with other contributions and ticket sales we had door prizes for at least half the members attending. Awesome!!!

So again to ALO and CMJ, the 3 of us would like to say Thank you very much

P.s. I know its back to reality and work for many but please for those lucky winners take a few minutes to thank the spa. They both have a corporate account here on CERB. And of course enjoy! :icon_smile:

• Like 9

Judging by the replies, I am so sorry I didnt get my request in, in time to make it. I'm glad it went so well and everyone had a good time.

Hopefully the Christmas one doesn't fill up so fast!!

• Like 1

It was a great party! Xoxoxo thank you guys you are awesome!

Mr T as usual.... Delicious baking treats OMG good thing i dont live with u because i will gain a few pounds lol

• Like 3

I don't think the three us can express our gratitude enough to everyone who showed up last night. A massive thank you to CMJ and ALO who were more than generous in the prizes they donated for the members. All the of the out of town visitors who have pretty much turned the socials in to a national event, it was great to meet you and we do sincerely hope you come back to Ottawa for the next one!

All in all it was a great night. Mistert, Loneskater and myself cannot thank you all enough for showing up and making the Ottawa Social such a highly anticipated event!

• Like 7

In behalf of all the Ladies @ALO and management we would like to thank Mister T, Spud and Loneskater for all the eefort, time put into this event to make it a memorable one! It was a pleasure to be part of it and looking forward to many more socials!

• Like 6

So between you and mistert, which one of you is Norm and which one is Cliff???? LMFAO

By the way, mistert and I took the names of those who were using our bar space last evening. You will receive our bills next week. It will be listed as Stool rental!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Absolutely, big thank you to cmj and alo. I was one of the proud winners of one of those donated gifts and am even prouder to announce that it has already been used. ;-)

With only 3 hours sleep, it was needed.

This was my first social. It will not be my last.

To the organizers: awesome guys, thank you!

To ALO and CMJ: awesome donations, thank you! I know these are more successful because of the participation of companies like yours.

To my fellow hobbyists: it was great to put some faces to names and thanks for the chats!

To the ladies: you all looked beautiful. Loved the conversation and laughs!

To one sexy lady in particular: you were stunning!!

Guest ChantalSummers

A wonderfully huge thank you to all of the dedicated organizers of this amazing event!! The venue was very cozy and tastefully chosen. But the best part was the company!! I had a very lovely time and it was fantastic to meet so many beautiful, warm and kind souls!! Everyone was so friendly and I felt right at home. I absolutely look forward to the fun & flirty next social!!

Thanks mistert, Loneskater and Spud271 for organizing a great event! The venue worked out really well, and it was awesome to both say hello to old friends as well as meet new people!

• Like 5

Guest S****r

I forgot to include a big thank you for the prize I happened to win, too!

Much appreciated, guys!

You did great!