Ladies over 40

Just curious, how many active ladies are on here that are over 40? I have a fetish for older women, although I'm not that young (34) any longer.

• Like 5

Just referencing unmentioned ladies I have met and that I would highly recommend you to meet and spend time with if you ever get a chance.

Emma Alexandra

and

Beautiful Anna

Both are awesome ladies !! and fun fun fun in all sorts of ways ;)

Edited by LeeRichards
typo

For my 2 cents (actually a lot more) my favorite is:

Eve at "A taste of EVE" absolutley gorgeos and sexy as hell !

• Like 2

Guest n**s**10

There was this lady named Alyssa working in Orleans a few years back (about 3-4 years ago). She was one of my best cougar experience ever! If I remember correctly I was her very first client, and met her many times. I wonder if she is still around...

I am in your desired age range. I appreciate younger men who appreciate older women. I also offer threesome and foursomes with some of the other ladies who have already replied to your post. I am also into fetishes and BDSM in case you are into toys for big boys. I have been around a long time, too. FunValerie

When I first embarked on this adventure, I thought I was too old. A friend reminded me that the hottest, most successful female actors are in their forties and up. Now, granted a lot of them have had a bit of "help", who can deny the ultimate sexiness that a sexually confident mature lady exudes.

There comes a time when a woman embraces her strengths and ignores her perceived short comings. With age comes acceptance. I feel that I am beautiful and therefore act as such.

I remember my late teens and early twenties, I wouldn't leave the house (even to run for milk) without fully styled hair and makeup. I covered my freckles, I tamed my curls, I accented my invisible lashes and plumped my skinny lips.

Now I embrace what I used to think of as flaws and rejoice in my incredible sexual appetite; another great milestone to the aging process. As a younger women, I was so preoccupied by what I should look like and do that sex was almost a chore and not an enjoyment.

Now....while I love to please, I can finally allow myself to be pleased.

Errr....forgot the topic of the thread, went off on a tangent lol.

• Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

One of the sexiest women that I have been with is A Fine Wine Diva aka Catherine Victoria. A very fine MILF and a friend I believe of Carrie Moon. This is duo I am going to have to see together one of these days.

WOW! Reading these posts I feel like I've been in the forest starving for the last 20 years and I've just stumbled upon a HUGE smorgasbord!

I WORSHIP MATURE WOMAN!

• Like 3

Personally I prefer a mature lady, they are very sensual, more laid back and can show you plenty of interesting bedroom skills. They are not to be missed. Trust me on this.

• Like 1