Ladies over 40

I'm bringing this thread back from the dead to see which wonderful mature ladies are still active or are new :D I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of the ladies mentioned earlier and they were the best times I've had. I'm looking for that again. I prefer 45 and up with a mature lady, over 50 would be incredible, thanks all :D

• Like 2

I am also way over 40 and for men lovers of big wide bum and lovely big breast I can be the one darling!!

And it just fun to have fun with one that find you an adore you!! Then I am on complete fire!!!

Bisous all over!!!

Barbara

xxoo

• Like 2

There certainly looks to be a few ladies around that I haven't had the pleasure of visiting, yet ;)

Still looking for more active recommendations, preferably over 45 and if there are any ladies over 50, I'd like to know about them :) I have vacation coming in a few weeks and plans to make some new friends as well as visit some I'd like to see again ;)

Thanks Meg,

I meant that I was looking for ladies that are still active that some may have seen. My original post is quite old now and I don't think some of those ladies are still around, so I'm looking for a few more to keep the interest growing :D

I hope to see you again soon, by the way, I had a fantastic time ;)

Save for secret silhouettes who posted earlier in the thread, all are still active. Bianca Jaguar is mostly Montreal based though she comes in on occasion (you can ask her when she is in town next);

Katherine is still active but in Halifax nowadays

Fine wine diva is in the GTA (Mississauga according to her profile)

Carrie Moon is near Toronto now i think, and was back in Ottawa in June last; so she may come back in town (better to getting touch with her to know that).

I do not think A Taste of Eve was mentioned in this thread, unless i missed it reading it.

• Like 2

Ladies in Ottawa would be preferable ;)

Unfortunately I missed Angela when she was here this past week, my schedule didn't allow :(

Meg is fantastic and I can't wait to meet up with her again!

• Like 1

Just recently visited Lana who is from Montreal but visits Ottawa on occasion. Would highly recommend her as a milf with a tight little body is very fit and extremely pleasing to be with. Would rank her as high as Alex in the mature ladies category.

I had a wonderful time with Lana Lush a week ago - she is currently Mtl based but travels to Ottawa fairly often. I got the impression she may consider moving here. That would be awesome!

Additional Comments:

I had a wonderful time with Lana Lush a week ago - she is currently Mtl based but travels to Ottawa fairly often. I got the impression she may consider moving here. That would be awesome!

• Like 1

I'm exactly 40 years, 8 months, 19 days.

Or...

• 1,284,940,800 seconds
  • 21,415,680 minutes
  • 356,928 hours
  • 14,872 days
  • 2124 weeks and 4 days
  • 4074.52% of a common year (365 days)

;-)

Bonjour, I travel to Ottawa frequently and also come by on special invitation.

I am a small BBW who also is athletic.

I offer duo with another mature lady, Emma Alexandra, if ever you wishes to treat yourself with not one but two sweet, beautiful and fun experienced women.

Au plaisir!

xox

• Like 2

Mature Angela is over 50 and I recommend her for sure, however, she is rarely in town. If you see her ad in town, go.

I would love to get an update on ladies over 45 that are currently around.

I have yet to see Alex Grenyait but I should resolve that shortly :)

Mature Angela is over 50 and I recommend her for sure, however, she is rarely in town. If you see her ad in town, go.

I would love to get an update on ladies over 45 that are currently around.

I have yet to see Alex Grenyait but I should resolve that shortly :)

47, I have been very quiet on the boards but still around :-)

• Like 3

Save for secret silhouettes who posted earlier in the thread, all are still active. Bianca Jaguar is mostly Montreal based though she comes in on occasion (you can ask her when she is in town next);

Katherine is still active but in Halifax nowadays

Fine wine diva is in the GTA (Mississauga according to her profile)

Carrie Moon is near Toronto now i think, and was back in Ottawa in June last; so she may come back in town (better to getting touch with her to know that).

I do not think A Taste of Eve was mentioned in this thread, unless i missed it reading it.

Thanks for the mention!But I do visit Ottawa, I'm actually on holidays in Calabogie till Friday, enjoying winter praying for snow so I can go dog sledding. I will see a few client while I'm here

I started this thread so very long ago and I'd like to keep it alive.

So, which ladies are active in 2018 so far? There's Alex Grenyait and Eve that I know about, any others still out there for us lovers of more mature women?

After a long hiatus, I am going to take new clients again starting in July. I should update the pics which are 2 years back.. Will take a few new one in my next sun vacation in a few weeks!

I feel 32, look barely 40 but did blow my 48 candles this past March...

• Like 2