Have you heard?? Only 3 days left to get in on this great deal & see me for less!

Unrivaled erotic spa encounters await the man who loves being pampered by a beautiful, sensual & mature voluptuous woman...and until Friday, Cerb Members are able to take advantage of:

VIBE's Early Bird & Night Owl Appreciation Week!

50% off all room fees from 10am-12pm for all you early birds!!

&

50% off all room fees from 8pm-10pm for all you night owls!!

Monday, July 15th-Friday, July 19th!!

picture.php?albumid=6211&pictureid=39412picture.php?albumid=6211&pictureid=42950picture.php?albumid=6211&pictureid=39415

Feel free to call 613 680 8059 (VIBE) during regular business hours to reserve our time together...conveniently located in the east end of Ottawa!!

VIBE URBAN SPA is a gorgeous upscale studio that provides a luxurious & intimate atmosphere for our encounters...Sparkling clean in-room rain showers, high end quality soaps, oils, lotions and linens, as well as air-conditioning, complimentary bottled water and free parking!

Indulge in a soapy shower for two with me...spine-tingling erotic massage, body to body pleasure and ecstasy, as all your stress and tension slowly melts away....

For more information about me, my availability and my services, please visit my personal

website.

Here's what a few gentlemen on CERB have

thought about our time together.

My VIBE Availability:

Wednesday, July 17th: 10am-4pm

Thursday, July 18th: 10am-4pm

Friday, July 19th: 10am-4pm

Saturday, July 20th: 12pm-8pm

I look forward to seeing you there...

xoxo

Alyssa