Manuella...my hot new super fave

Guest gagagaga

this was her ad on ...you know...the other place...rhymes with "Greg's pissed"...

You HaVe FouND THe PeRFeCT GiRL To SuiTE YouR NeeDS...

wEAthEr It'S Day Or nIghT. AnY OccAssIOn YoU'vE CliCked On The Right ONe BaBY!

LeT Me TaKe You To aNoTHer LeVeL oF MaTurE ADuLT FuN...

????????????

iM a HoTTie WiTH a GReaT PeRSoNaLiTy aND GoRGeouS SMiLe...

MANUELLA

her pic...3n93k03p25Oc5Q35Sa99f0e298d7cf156134a.jpg

does that say it all or what!!!!!

This girl was smokin!!!about 5'2'', 115, looooong sexy hair...piercings in all the right places.shaved, nicest kitty ever, amazing ass, beautiful samll c's (natural)...she smelled great (everywhere) and looked great, and was sweet as pie as well. A very nice girl.

Some people may not like the location when viewing from the outside, but there is a very discrete back entrance, and her suite is pretty nice with a huge bathroom and nice shower.

when I arrived, she greeted me in a tank top and tight low jeans which all disappeared quickly. we proceeded to the bed...everything was safe, bj and all, but great. She allowed me to worship at her amazing pussy for as long as I could hold off from plunging in, and she was very receptive to my daty.

Not a clock watcher at all, and a total jo to be around as well. I highly recommend her, and I also pointed her to good old CERB, so hopefully she gets her profile up quick. Either way, I would reco her for anyone. let's make her rich guys....have a blast.

And Manuelle....thank you for an amazing time. i hope to see you for more fun very very soon!!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

It looks Manuella hasn't joined CERB yet. Checked the other site, she has some new pics and looks nice.

Posted via Mobile Device

An update: Manuella has now joined cerb, with a new name Annabella. Welcome, Annabella or Manuella!

Posted via Mobile Device

Its all good Newton!( She can be who ever she wants to be! we will consider her Annabella) Love her pictures! Thanks for reco Joeblow1969:motion:

she has a very hot duo partner as well. She still advertises on the other site. A must see.

Last week, I visited with Manuella and Roxanne, the hot duo partner referenced above. Actually, they are a hot duo, period.

Location was not exactly conducive to a great atmosphere. But the girls are both hot and sexy. In their early twenties, they are both very attractive. Neither are spinners but they both have great bodies. Interaction between the two was limited but then I did't really encourage it either. Roxanne appeared to be more responsive to my "attentions" but they both took "good care" of me. Would repeat in a heartbeat.

I have seen Annabelle (as she calls herself in the sun classifieds) several times over the last year. While the venue leaves much to be desired; her grooming has always been impecable thereby allowing me to enjoy her exceptionally beautiful body to the fullest. Definitely worth a visit imho.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.