Nana provided a very pleasant experience

Dear Board,

I'm not a veteran hobbyist, but this was the best servicing that I've ever received from a provider. Gosh, the next woman I'm with is really going to enjoy some of the new tricks I've learned!

The "Sugarland" agent answered promptly and was informative and pleasant. The visit started as planned at a reasonably nice location. The location was a bit to the West, but this was good for me (far from home, nobody would see me there).

"Nana" answered the door: tall, slim, model good looks, very friendly. Totally professional, confident vibe, it put me at ease very quickly. She undressed me and we showered together, she was very thorough in her cleansing of my weary, muscled body. She enjoyed being touched throughout the session. She followed a pattern and stuck to the script, but let me tease her off the path repeatedly.

I was pretty nervous, as this is not a regular thing for me, but I just pretended she was my girlfriend and went "full on" as though we were familiar with each other. She responded tenderly with enthusiasm, driving me wild, making me want to please her as well, which upped the ante into a pretty passionate session. She was the first Korean woman I've ever been with - I'm almost afraid to meet another !

Nana was cooperative and receptive, only stopping me when I really was going too far! She did this very gracefully, it was quite a turn-on. The sex was awesome (I'll save the details for my personal memoirs) - clean, well-lubricated, knew when to make little noises, make climax sounds - it was quite pleasant.

Afterwards we relaxed a bit and chatted before showering together again. She poured us another dose of mouthwash, and we kissed deeply again. I didn't want to leave, and she gave the impression that she wanted me to stay. Wow.

Best hour I've spent in a long time. It REALLY reset me back to my good old self. Wonder how long that will last ...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.