I recently saw Shelbie at her incall in Red Deer and I had a great time with her. I had seen her before, but not recently and it was great to reconnect with this awesome young lady. I had booked her for 2 hours as I wanted to spend a bit of time getting to know her again and enjoy some extended playtime.

Hooking up with Shelbie was very easy, she sent me an email as she knows that I really like seeing her. Made a time, and although the time shifted a bit until our meeting it was only a half hour from the original time. I was very flexible anyways so it was not a big deal for me.

She was dressed as I had requested....the "naughty schoolgirl" and she looks the part easily. A couple of texts as I was out doing stuff and I was soon directed to her love nest. A knock on the door and Shelbie answered with a bright smile on her face and she was wearing the "naughty schoolgirl" outfit.

I had brought some wine, opened it and offered her a glass. We talked for a bit as I felt it would be good to reconnect after not seeing her for a while. The conversation flowed easily and I was turned on by her little outfit. Soon enough we got to the fun and I have to say I really like seeing Shelbie in her natural state, she has an awesome little body. There was some LFK enjoyed and then it was time for BBBJ.

Shelbie is one girl who knows how to give a BJ and she does it well. Wet, sloppy, slurping and not a hint of teeth. I could have spent my time just having her give me a BJ, she was that good. One good lick deserves another, so when she got tired, I had her lay back and ate that sweet, moist pussy. Did some really nice doggy which she seemed to really get into and a bit more BJ. After a while we stopped for a rest and talked for a bit and enjoyed a really nice talk.

Then on to more BBBJ, which was enjoyed. I mentioned something about her glasses and she mentioned that she looked like Katy Perry with them on. I knew she looked a bit like Katy Perry, but when she put them on, it was incredible. She looked very close to Katy Perry and she knew it. She was kind enough to leave the glasses on for the remainder of the session and it did the trick for me. Having her hot little body before me with those sexy little glasses and I did not last more than 10-15 minutes in missionary. Cooled down, Shelbie then offered me a shower, which I needed. I got to watch her dress in a white top and plaid skirt with her hair up, and she looked very sexy.

Sexy little brunette that delivers on services and does it with enthusiasm. Shelbie is very open minded and wants to please you. Her services are above the norm and she is not a clock watcher. Treat her nice and she will look after you very well. I am pretty much a guarantee to see her when she does her incall in Red Deer.

(First Red Deer Recommendation)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Namssa:

Could you pm me contact the contact info for her I will be in Reed Deer next month and would like to try to see her

Loki318

Shelbie is still in the Red Deer area, but is a very private girl. Have not logged in for quite a while, so that accounts for the delay in responding, my bad.

Just an update that Shelbie is now in a relationship and it looks like she will not be working for the foreseeable future.

Just a quick note that Shelbie is back on the market, outcall only.

She is not on ANY board or forum though, very private and low key girl.

I should probably mention to expect Shelbie's contact information by PM, you would have to be a person that has been on a forum for a while, posted a decent amount and provided a couple of reviews.

In other words, if you are new, with very few posts and no reviews, please don't expect her contact information. Without a reputation and a review or two, I have no idea who or what you are and you could easily be LE, so it is best to air on the side of caution. She is a very sweet and private girl and is somewhat selective on who she sees.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.